Omg Lol Look!!!

Whole reason sam is winnning is mainly cause there are plenty of cut scenes in splinter cell 1 and 2 which just gives him more personality,plus you are always looking at sam while you never really see gordan.

If Gordon is losing I could easily mod in some healthpacks and batteries.

gordon easily wins. hes got pharamones(sp), he throughs one at sam, and hes screwed.

Err.. Sam can't hit anything with any of the guns he's given.

Knowing this, Gordon can bhop around Sam until Sam kills himself out of frustration.

Sam Fisher is one of the best characters ever in a game. Gordon is great, no question, but Fisher has more depth. His stealth moves are f*cking cool and, judging by many of the ludicrous things he can do, he appears to be the strongest man in the world. Hanging off the bottom of a train by the underside poles for an indefinite period whilst you go and get a sandwich, for example. Also his sense of humour and his playful banter with Lambert is just great - most other games like that take them selves far too seriously.
But hey, both have the huge virtue of not being Jack Carver which is always a start.

I agree with el Chi. Sam is a really good character. Sure Gordon is okay, but he has no real depth to him. There's no way to relate to him because of this whole "you are Gordon" thing that Valve has decided to do. Not that that's a bad thing, it certainly help to immerse you in the game, but it also makes him a forgettable character.

iamaelephant said:
I agree with el Chi. Sam is a really good character. Sure Gordon is okay, but he has no real depth to him. There's no way to relate to him because of this whole "you are Gordon" thing that Valve has decided to do. Not that that's a bad thing, it certainly help to immerse you in the game, but it also makes him a forgettable character.
Yeah exactly

this is an outrage! mods! mods! ban these traitors for forming objective and unbiased opinions that are contrary to the sacred HL2 fanboy code!

heres a new poll, if you had to bone either sam or gordon with no other choices available, who would it be?

I don't like Sam Fisher...I don't like Splinter Cell games...so therefore my vote goes to Gordon.

poseyjmac said:
heres a new poll, if you had to bone either sam or gordon with no other choices available, who would it be?
You mean I only get to choose one?

Back