on going story

burnzie

Reaction score
How bout we have an ongoing story, everone ads a part and see where it goes

You can replace my name if you like but it might get a little confusing

I'll start her off

Burnzie went down to the local eb on sept 30. it was 9:02 in the morning.
when he gets there whith his preorder recepit the cleark says "sorry we sold your copy to the people who were here at 9:00 when we opened, It'll be another 6 months before we gett any more"
"why!" burnzie asks with a building rage. "we didnt think it would be so popular and all the other sores have sold out too"

Kinda dumb but its a start, lets see how far we can take it.

'Wouldnt be poplular!!!!" Burnzie said angrily. "Well ya, I mean we never heard of this game"

Burnzie stared dumbfounded at this remark. o_o

So Burnzie went home immediately, crying, to post on the HL2.Net forums. After he made the fifth thread on the General Discussion forum about not being able to get the game, he took out his red and silver crowbar and....

..swore that he would strike back with Great Vengeance!

He looked at his air vent and picked up his crowbar.....

he smashed his air vent, and out came a headcrab, jumping towards his face......SMACK

He dropped the crowbar because of the shock and then couldn't find it again because he couldn't see anything. So, he resorted to running around like crazy pulling at the headcrab, looking like Mr. Bean when he got his head stuck in the Christmas turkey.

In a moment of clarity within the blind panic of having his head being chewed on, he stuck his head in an oven which happened to be cooking some brownies and cooked the headcrab off his head, unfortunately ruining the brownies

Originally posted by Hazza
He dropped the crowbar because of the shock and then couldn't find it again because he couldn't see anything. So, he resorted to running around like crazy pulling at the headcrab, looking like Mr. Bean when he got his head stuck in the Christmas turkey.

Mr. Bean would have pulled out a MP5K with attached Flashlight and blown the Headcrab away. Then he would pull out that silly little stuffed animal and sing to it in that funny voice.:cheese: :bounce:

Don't post if your not contributing!!!

He was so devastated about his brownies being ruined that he decided that there was no longer any point in living, so he stuck his head back in the oven to kill himself, but he tripped and got some of the headcrab covered borwny in his mouth.
"Wow, this is really nice." He said to himself in a way that no-one actually does in real life.
He then founded the Headcrab Brownie company and manufactured brownies with headcrab flavouring and despite the fact that the clue was in the name, no-one realised what the secret ingrediant was.

Look bub I am Mr. Bean so let me tell you what's happening.

Although you got it right to this point, Mr. Bean went on Iron CHef to challenge the world's best Brownie makers.

The headcrab got loose, oh no the headcrab's loose, and caused havoc in the audience.

As it turns out the head crabs used were pregnant, they grew inside their victems untill one day...

Zerimski opened the forums, saw the ensuing chaos, dropped to his knees and shouted "KHHAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! How many of these do I have to close?!"

what the hell is your problem, its an off topic foum, i can post whatever the hell i want

My problem is the fact that we have had at least seven of these threads in about 2 months. I refer you to this post, which outlines the rules of the Off-Topic forum, clearly stating that this is for off topic chat, not spam. So no, you can't post whatever the hell you want and you can't open threads whenever the hell you want without a moderator stepping in.

Please, exercise some self control.

Oh, and something else to note. I didn't actually close the thread.

Originally posted by burnzie
what the hell is your problem, its an off topic foum, i can post whatever the hell i want

Weren't you just giving me grief about not contributing?

----The HC's weren't pregnant just fat. We had to fatten'em up for the brownies.

Headcrab lard, the secret ingredient.:bounce: :x

these threads are lame just close it :p. But then again if u close it as a spam thread ure gonna have to close the arena and we cant have that can we

Actually Fat tony there will be mostly silly shenanigans and hillarious hijincks until late September when we'll have a reason to actually be here again.

I try to stop in not too often lest I wind up opening some lame a$$ thread myself.

Anyway! continuing wit the story....
The people infected by the headcrabs all died, leaving half of the human race to survive against a tide of headcrabs. Everywhere, people were dieing, fightin and dieing some more. Untill one day a hero rose among the human race...Burnzie, the one who started it all by making the brownies. With his help the human race bagan to get a foothold and push back the alien invaders. But one day it all changed.
Burnzie was walkin along the corridor of his strategy center when all of a sudden the floor ahead of him opened up and fire engulfed the corridor. Demons started pouring into the hallway. From outside the complex you could hear the sounds of screams and tearing of flesh as the demons were set loose. Eventually the human race was down to a few hundred survivors, trying to find any way they could to defeat the new threat, the demons. The aliens all disapeared and everyone suspected the demons. Eventually the day came, the demons mounted their largest assault yet, but seeing as how the humans had no way to kill these creatures, it ended in the slaughter and extinction of the human race. And so the reign of humans ended, and the reign of demons began.
The End.

Aaah, yes but what the demons hadn't planned for was a poorly thought out tacky sequel. The sequel began when a group of small child demons were playing a innocent game of torture the innocent animal in their back garden one day, when one of them pointed to a movement in the bushes.
"What that?" One of them asked.
They all walked toward the bushes and one of them moved a branch to reveal...not what they'd dicovered last they looked in the bushes, which had scarred their innocent minds forever and caused one of them to say "What's he doing ot that male demon?", although clearly hadn't extinguished their childish curiosity....they saw small rabbit.
"Let's kill it!" Suggested the demon with large horns.
"OK, I'll go and get the dangerous unstable radioactive material, pontential of changing it into a large beast which could wipe out the race, I've been saving in my room for just such an occasion."
The demon went and got the dangerous unstable radioactive material potential of changing the rabbit into a large beast which could wipe out the demon race and coated the rabbit in it.
They all watched as the rabbit mutated into a large beast which could wipe out the demon race and it squashed hem under it's cute furry white foot.

Originally posted by Lordblackadder
Weren't you just giving me grief about not contributing?

you just quoted somthing you wernt talkin about, cas it makes no sence
i wasent the one who was complaning.

and for the people who wanna close this thread, leave us be. were havin fun. what does it matter

and for the people who wanna close this thread, leave us be. were havin fun. what does it matter

So if I walked into your house and started pissing up the wall of your room, I'd have a right to say "leave me alone! I'm just having some fun!"?

Originally posted by Zerimski
So if I walked into your house and started pissing up the wall of your room, I'd have a right to say "leave me alone! I'm just having some fun!"?
:LOL:

and if i came up and took a dump on your face id have the right to say im just havin fun

you can close this thread if you realy want, wasnt fun anymore with your borin ass in here and me havin to kick it

in future try not to be an a**hole

im willing to give up this fight so the baby can close his presious forum

and im gonna forget this whole mess ever happend,

goodnight im goin to bed, im sick of this s**t

burnzie, if you want to keep coming to halflife2.net, i suggest you stop annoying zerimski and generally acting like someone without a clue.

Oh and try to read what others/you have been saying before you make more of an idiot of yourself.

EDIT: P.S i also think you should look up who the mods/supermods/admins are.

ps. your not even a mod so you cant do s**t

erm... just look over to right above his avatar.... where the word " Admin" can be seen.... no he isn't a mod... but he can do more than "s**t".

and if i came up and took a dump on your face id have the right to say im just havin fun

you can close this thread if you realy want, wasnt fun anymore with your borin ass in here and me havin to kick it

in future try not to be an a**hole

im willing to give up this fight so the baby can close his presious forum

and im gonna forget this whole mess ever happend,

goodnight im goin to bed, im sick of this s**t

No, you wouldn't, which was my original point.

I'll close and/or delete this thread later most likely.

OK, I'll try. I'm awfully sorry, I really am.

Thank you, that's most gracious of you.

Night then.

Back