On Tuesday...

Which one best suits your situation?

• I'll be ringing in sick to work/school so I can play HL2.

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • I have the day off work/school so I can play HL2 anyway!

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • I am on welfare/the dole and don't have anything to do other than play HL2 :)

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • I will reluctantly be going to work/school, but will be playing the game as soon as I get home!

Votes: 106 56.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters
Tuesday is the only day that i don't work.

Mon, Weds, Thurs, Friday = Work/School

Tues=Class at 9:30-2:00.

yeah but doesnt it get released at 6pm on tuesday? whats the point of taking a day off so you can wait to go buy/activate it.

I will be too busy ramming my schlong up my Girlfriend's cornhole. Or I'll be sitting on the can, taking the biggest dump ever, because that's more exciting than HL2.

thre3dee said:
yeah but doesnt it get released at 6pm on tuesday? whats the point of taking a day off so you can wait to go buy/activate it.

it's released 8am GMT (i.e. 12am PST).

I'll probably get it in the week of the release, not necessarily the 16th. Then, I'll wait until Friday to play the game, after school.

yeah i'll have to buy it on the 17th coz we have some stupid final year school event at night

I will have my work that week too bad but who cares game will be waiting for me at home.

gotta go to class. can't miss out on the surfacing/texturing/etc lecture ... of course, i'll just be bragging about halflife2 to the halo2 fanboys in my class (yes they are a couple of them-professor is a semi fanboy hah):p

unlocks at 7pm for me. No need to change my daily routine / wake up at some stupid time in the morning.

STAFFp18 said:
I will be too busy ramming my schlong up my Girlfriend's cornhole. Or I'll be sitting on the can, taking the biggest dump ever, because that's more exciting than HL2.

I'm amazed that no one retaliated to this yet.. someone??

SilentKilla said:
i think his post is so asinine that we really don't care heh.

SilentKilla said:

because if you ignore him, he will go away.

i only have one class on tuesdays, so all is good.

I'm going to come here and make a thread about it. And include a poll.

Nope, i'll be going to college. i can play it for a few mins before i have to head out to college ebcause i'm not in till 11am gmt. So i get a little play.

Im waiting to ship out to boot camp, so untill then I have all the HL2 time I need

Got to go to school. Will be home at 16.30, or (if I'm lucky) 15.30

Other

No one will know im not going muahahhahah!

I don't have school on Tuesdays! Only Monday and Wednesday.

Law school pwns!

I have Wednesday off, come home on the Tuesday at 2pm and play all afternoon and all night and all the next day as well :)

I aint gonna be able to play HL2 on tuesday. I'll wait till friday.

I am first going to school and then im coming home. First i shall out and do some jogging 8,5km. when im getting home i have to wait to my dad comes home with the game that he have with him home.

I'll be heading for work. However, I plan on getting up a couple hours early to grab some play time before I have to get on the road.

i will hopefully reserving a copy at EB Games on Sunday on Line so when ever it gets here ill play it but i wont skip school for ot.

I'm waking up at 3am EST to see if it unlocks. I'll probably stay up after that and play. I have work at 08:00am that same morning.
Just means I'll go to bed early. I've been up all night when my beeper goes off, no big deal.

i have lectures, but you know how student life is...so i'm staying home! :D

Other,

I will stay at university doing C++/LINUX projects ;)

My study is way improtant than the best game in the world!!!

Other,

I have a halfday at college, 9-12, and since I'm buying retail i'll be travelling to the citycentre to buy HL2 and then hopefully will get home buy 1pm, so that i can have 4hrs uninterrupted gameplay.

And thanks for making this poll threadmaker, cos it's confirmed that many people wont be able to buy the game within the 8am-1pm time range which means that there will still be copies of the game instore!

Not really 'reluctantly' goin to school, just goin and playin when I get home oO

I have this thing they call a "job". Think of it like prostitution. But I will either get up (or be up) when it's relased. (1 am local time)

I am one of those geeks who has waited 6 years for this game. I have taken Teusday and Wednesday off, and moved all clients appts for my consulting business to other days. I plan to go to bed at 6:00pm Monday night, and get up at 5 minutes to Midnight, so I can be among the first to bring the steam update/validate servers down :cheese:

My wife is also being nice enough to agree to keep the kiddo away while I play (he is 1, and his contribution to gaming is to press all keys at once, and/or bite ankles and cords!!).

I rather hope they do NOT unlock early, since I have put so much planning into my HL2 vacation.

Back