One Billion Dollars!

Yeah I'm sure the guy wants people with nfc what they're doing to be the servants in his 1 billion dollar home...

Now now negative nancy...

I was just trying to be optimistic :|

Naive, even :(

Hey man, why not spend the money if you've got it? That guy ain't gettin any younger.

I just realised I should've said non-fiction books instead of Jenga blocks. That would've been even funnier.

I'm disowning you, you flakey tart.

I've found another one for you, Darkside. Take him away to serve you musically and sexually.

$1,000,000,000 for that POS? Pfft I say! Such a rickety construct will never withstand the apocalypse. :dozey: With the kind of money this guy has, I'd rather build a super-secret underground lair that's around two miles deep with a grand, well-guarded castle above ground with a moat and land-to-air launchers hidden all around the premises to avert any chance of an air strike as well as a few ABM launchers launchers hidden here and there in my hedge maze to foil any pathetic indirect missle launch attempts. Then, I will proceed to hire about 5,000 able bodied and (minded) henchmen soldiers as well as scientists of renown from every field of science to develope an army of 20,000,000,000 clone soldiers. When that time finally comes, the final phase of my evil plans of world domination will come to fruition when the world economy finally collapses. :naughty:

On a side note, $1,000,000,000 is not that much to the rich anymore. Considering that some of the worlds largest (and oldest) castles go around for about $280,000,000. :p

28 Billion Dollars for a castle? Link...

Maybe you added extra 0's? 28 million dollars sounds reasonable.

No, he said 28 Million, I believe...

Edit: Ah.

Yeah, I didn't read the next page, so I thought Raz had just misread :/

D:

Even tho we dont like how it looks, its different and i like cool designs. It does have a unique design. Anyway if i were to use 1Bill on a house it would look way cooler!

Well I for one am glad that such intelligent and sane people as Mukesh Ambani
represent the richest people on our planet. This, the amount of money he has
as compared to the average Indian, along with the monopoly his company holds
is a clear triumph of India's economic system.

Well I for one am glad that such intelligent and sane people as Mukesh Ambani
represent the richest people on our planet. This, the amount of money he has
as compared to the average Indian, along with the monopoly his company holds
is a clear triumph of India's economic system.

Well said!

Cheers to the fat cats!

Think of all the much cooler things that money could have contributed to instead.

I hope a tornado/hurricane/tsunami/eskimoes blow up that house. It looks hideous.

Who wants to place wagers on the amount of deaths attributed to the layout? I say once it is finished, 49 workers fall over the edges and/or are eaten by giant sharks.

I hope a tornado/hurricane/tsunami/eskimoes blow up that house. It looks hideous.

Who wants to place wagers on the amount of deaths attributed to the layout? I say once it is finished, 49 workers fall over the edges and/or are eaten by giant sharks.

Don't forget the deadly high steel tigers.

It's India after all.

Back