Only on DVD???

Y

Yapa

Hi,

From what that games.co.uk guy has said on the front news page it seems that at first HL2 will be released on DVD.... and later the CE will be released.

What about people who dont have DVD drivers? Im already spenind big money on a graphics card updated there is no way Im buying a DVD drive especially since I have no use for one.

Can anyone confirm otherwise??

Yapa

DVD Cases

All games in the UK are released in DVD Cases.

Originally posted by TheOriginalEvil
CD will come out at the same time.

Correct. There will be a CD version, albeit, more than one CD.

oh man! check it out, i just got an advanced copy of HL2! its so awsome, check it out!

Attachments

• hl2advancedcopy.jpg
    hl2advancedcopy.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 317
Originally posted by ReZeroX
oh man! check it out, i just got an advanced copy of HL2! its so awsome, check it out!

Wow. Just........ wow. :dozey:

I'm buying a new DVD drive for HL2. My current one works but it's dodgy as...

Originally posted by Kamakiri
I'm buying a new DVD drive for HL2. My current one works but it's dodgy as...

I just bought a new one too...and HL2 was the main impetus behind it the purchase.

A shitty DVD drive is like $5 and a good one is $30 everyone should get one :p :cat:

are u guys dumb?

HALFLIFE 2 WILL BE ON THE USUAL CDROM, THE DVD PART U HEARD IS DVD CASES NOT DVD FORMAT CD. SO NO U DONT NEED A DVD ROM . GOD!

No need to yell and act like an ass d1ngd0ngX, is was established already in the thread that it's about
DVD Cases

All games in the UK are released in DVD Cases.

You should read more than just the top post.

are u guys dumb?

HALFLIFE 2 WILL BE ON THE USUAL CDROM, THE DVD PART U HEARD IS DVD CASES NOT DVD FORMAT CD. SO NO U DONT NEED A DVD ROM . GOD!

negative. Do your research before looking like a newb. :)

UH

yes after that post that the guy said they were dvd cases ppl still posted saying they needed to go buy their dvd drive for hl2...

when I post here it feels like I'm talking to a tree stump

Originally posted by FoB_Ed
when I post here it feels like I'm talking to a tree stump

Haha, i know what you mean.
IMO, a dvd-drive is something you really need nowadays
as i think there'll be a lot more games coming out needing the extra space on the disc.

Back