Ooo Wee Wee....

tokin

Reaction score
Uh the barricade video is done but uh it stops like 2 secs after that guy shoots the flare, i like didnt get the full video? wtf.

Here's an idea... delete this thread and post it in one of the many threads that are already open about the video and someone will probably help.

Or re-download it.

Please make your subject titles inform us about the context of your thread. Ooo Wee Wee.... is just a waste and defeats the entire purpose of subject titles. It's counter intuitive. Nuff said.

Even I'm smart enough to post this somewhere else, and I lose my brain cells every 5 seconds...

haha, lets all settle down guys, please remember HL2 is only alittle over a month away.

Haven't you heard? It's delayed!

jk

Post a thread about it. Seriously.

Someday, ill look back at these forums, and puke from all the crap threads people post.

Originally posted by |CC|Hudson
Someday, ill look back at these forums, and puke from all the crap threads people post.
I'll puke on you Hudson
J/K:cheers:

ewww dude, your puke smells like Chris_D. :) kidding...or am i?

You never know....Chris_D might smell like fresh cut spring flowers, strewn across a river on a warm day.....(j/k Chris!)

Originally posted by tokin
Uh the barricade video is done but uh it stops like 2 secs after that guy shoots the flare, i like didnt get the full video? wtf.

What ya gotta do is go into the file folder with the Vids...find Barracade and delete it. Then let it DL again.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
EWW, ur puke smells like ur mouth! BURN!

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS A NICE BURN DUDE. Im still smoking from that one

damn, think i mis understood that there, o well, my perverted mind jumped to a sick conclusion there, never mind =)

gimme your best shot =) or is the moment lost now

Now now ladies!!

I'm off to bed, work in 9 hours :(

Night all!

/me dies

'Cause this is a professional troll forum.
You know what I wanna be when I grow up?
A He-Hooker

any time dude

*hudson runs to grab his pimp hat*

w000t 300 posts =), lol ive posted more in the past 15 minutes then i have this month.

Gentlemen, can you please not be gay for a few moments. Thank you for your support. If you need to contact us or have any questions please call (1-800-NONGAYS)

Back