Operation Everlasting Shadow COMPETITION - Includes a copy of HL2.

CitrusC

Reaction score
I, Sniper - as the offical Narcissistic gaming Public Relations Officer (Badger used to be it) am now offically opening the OES competition.

We are offering a copy of HL2, a copy of OES AND a limited edition (and I mean limited, it will be the only one) OES CD, containing EVERY bit of media we will be doing for OES.

For more information, head over to The OES Competition

and no, the mod ISN'T complete yet, neither is the CD, nor is HL2 released, it will be drawn next year, I'm just accepting entries nice and early, so you can all get informed of it.

(and yes, this is the longest post I've written, lol)

Hey, nice to see some interest in it. (already) :)

Incidently, you guys only have to send a email to enter, no posh stuff :)

Well, what do you actually have to do to win?

Just e-mail?

Send a email, and be drawn from entries, using a RNG. (random number generator)

It's like a raffle, I guess.

In my opinion it would be better to do the draw on the 1st. That way people could wait a day and see if they win, so they dont wait 2 or purchase HL2 already, lol.

Well, it's not THIS year, you see, it's 2004 - we accually need time to make the mod and the special CD, ya know? :)

I just decided to throw HL2 is as well incase people who didn't plan on getting it can play the mod. We will be doing a service where people can order CD's of OES as well, (only paying for the CD and the postage, of course) as it will be a massive mod. I mean MASSIVE. Like, 600mb+

Well, six entrys already, but we need more :s

Remember, thru "You've got to be in it to win it!" :p

If you are at all interested, enter :)

I need a rather lot of people for the draw, as I will be using a 1-1000 RNG. Tell your friends?

Will you be sending anthrax or mail-bombs because you hate the half-life2 community cause we complain about media releases, =0! I entered anyway!

lmao, of course not!

(I don't have the required materials, lol)

So does this have any country limitations? I'm from Norway, I can still win right? You will still send it to me?

Originally posted by Sniper

I need a rather lot of people for the draw, as I will be using a 1-1000 RNG. Tell your friends?

i hope its really random, cause alot of "random number generators" arent :(

no no we need less people! that way i have a better chance of winning!

btw: whats the count now?

Originally posted by Tull91
So does this have any country limitations? I'm from Norway, I can still win right? You will still send it to me?

As long as you live on the planet, you can be sent the prize.

Just be sure to include you FULL postal adress.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
i hope its really random, cause alot of "random number generators" arent :(

Yup, it's random - not sure how, but I've tested it, and always get different numbers, never scripted ones.

Yes, it is more then a year away.
We need time to make the mod and the CD, remember. We don't want to give away a 'meh' Beta 0.1 mod now, do we?

The current count is: 22 entries

As long as you live on the planet, you can be sent the prize.

Just be sure to include you FULL postal adress.

Norway isnt on this planet :)

(im from Sweden BTW, its just some careing love from your nextdoor country :))

Meh, I'm sure I can make some kind of interplanetary rocket out of paper mache and prit stick.

I thought I better push this back up, since its your chance to win free stuff :)

comp-drawing

Not to be picky about this but, this is not a competition, this is a drawing. :dork:

cheers,
:cheers:

*bump* AGAIN, before I leave.

Incidently, if someone see's this going near the bottom, can you just do a post to put it back up? We need to keep it in the public eye, you see - the more people who enter the better.

my chances is one over 10*10^300 means that ia m not going to ****ing win so i will buy the game and enjoy it. :flame:

1 out of 29, acually - and you can't buy the special edition CD rom.

Originally posted by Tull91

Oh you're from Norway? That explains your retarded, gay anti-American signature. *sigh* Always the Europeans...

umm, the more people the lower our chances of winning

Correct.

Mr. Magnetichead: Grow Up.

Incidently, anyone wishing to rant about inter-country relations, kindly **** off to another thread. Thanks ^_^

This is a informatiave thread, not a flame thread.

Who said it was anything to do with inter country relations?

Dont jump to ****ing conclusions.

I jsut think its a dumb name is all.

Not you, fool.

I am refuring to Zeus's response.

Do you research before replying to a ****ing post in future! :p

Back