Operation Everlasting Shadow COMPETITION - Includes a copy of HL2.

If that tool wants to be anti american, then why can't I step up and defend my country? You aren't an admin, so until you are, don't tell me what to do.

If you want to defend your country, go ahead - just don't do it IN THIS THREAD. Take it to IM. >I< may not be admin, but a VERY good friend of mine is, so watch yourself.

No, you can't register 538 times. Think of the adding I'd have to do ^_^

God, don't start that in this thread too! I registered first, and I got the special logo ;)

Competition! Yay! Although knowing my luck if I entered and won I'd have already bought the game...

And double vision! No! It's damn confusing when you slide between communities and find namesakes. :x

Oh my god! It's Edcrab from the Sven Co-op forums!

Ok sniper I'm sorry.

Let's hug each other now.

i am now entered! :afro:

i will have the game the day it is released, but hey? i wouldn't mind having another copy :)

good luck with ur mod Sniper :)

Hey, Gordon - no worrys. You got a chance of winning that kickass-CD as well ;)

wow, such a Great response to this, carry on entering you guys.. :p

*Nods*

We have, around a month into it and we've got nearly 50 entries ^_^

Wonder how many we will have by the time I draw it?

I know this prolly isnt the place for a rant but I would just like to say it is very foolish for a mod who hasnt even started any coding to state release dates (Sept 2004). Secondly I also think it is very foolish for them to start a competition a year before the supposed release date. Im not looking for flames, nor am I a troll... im just pointing this out. Also you speak of the mod as if you will sell it... which I dont like. Anyways once again im just pointing this out... dont flame me yet, I havent bashed your mod.

Edit: Oh yeah and if you didnt know, IP address's dont have numbers higher than 255 (one byte) so you should correct that on your site

YOU TROLL!!!!! :)

They are just very confident that they will get their mod up and running....a good sign me thinks ;)

im not saying its not good, it just looks kinda foolish. Its like if iD started a contest for Doom 15 when doom 3...14 arent even done yet. Also many mod teams dont make it past modelling guns, its a tough business and lots of teams will simply fade away. Although it sounds like a pretty cool mod, they cant get too full of themselves.

Yup, we are confident we shall complete it in by the release date, as we can do the a fair bit of the mod without the SDK.

Also, what the **** are you going on about 'Sell the mod'? It's a MOD we cannot sell it.

You are a rather negative person if you ask me :p

Edit: Cool, didn't know that about the IP thing - cept' the numbers are for show, they are not accually IP adresses, you know.

The competition is to draw interest in the mod.

Just wait and see, ok?

(also, I'd like you to explain what you mean about 'selling the mod')

Sorry for the negativity but I am a modder myself and I just find it a little irritating when modders think they are gods of games before the game they are modding is even released. Apart from that I would say you guys are doing good, but coding is where everything comes together. About selling the mod, the fact that you give out a "copy" of the mod as a prize made me think that. Anyways all I can say now is check out my mod :afro: http://es2.freeservers.com < thats preperation :cheese:

please keep a friendly tone..all those **** going around, is rather disturbing...keep a decent tone please ;)

Hey, looks like the plot files that we didn't release to the public in case we spoilt the game - good job :D :p

We are a experienced team, we know what we are doing. If you are trying to help, then please get some constructive crit. together.

Just don't assume stuff, the mod is free - the winners just don't have to download it.

@nostradomus

Your avatar is rather disturbing, lol, I found myself watching it for 5 minutes, I sux.

Makes me think of that donut dood from those american adverts. Or something.

Hey I was keeping it friendly, that's why I didn't use the correct words. I'm just a little tired of people coming forward with assumptions, without doing their homework first.

Nah, he's taller ^_^

Maybe it's a bloke made outta' clouds?

Well, this thread has mutated, lol.

I wanna know as well - to be remotely honest.

Oh, and a massive thankyou to the guy who got us to 47 people :D :D :D

honestly i would like to try and do some voices for ya, but.... well might not be the best quality :)

Sniper, heres a tip for ya..

when u get a copy of HL2 for the contest, make sure its the G-man box ;)

we know Gordon is the favorite here, and those that are not thinking with their brains, are probably thinking with their uh.. lol

which means the next favorite box will be the Alyx box

so be a little unique, go for the evil master planner willya :devil: :LOL:

Back