OpFor 2? PLEASE?!!?!

V

Vivec

I'd love to see an OpFor 2 come out using the new graphic/physics engines. Why not? The end of OpFor had Adrian Shepard in more or less the same position as Gordon was in HL1. Except that the Gman didn't seem so friendly imo lol

I'LL GET ON lT, K?

Although it was uncalled-for condescension, I still lol'd.

OP4:2 would be interesting. Something makes me doubt Valve would touch any of that, though. Some indie developer might come along someday and do a follow-up.

At the moment, as I understand it, similar to Black Mesa Source, a mod team is working on a total conversion of Half Life 2 (entitled Operation Black Mesa) that reconstructs Opposing Force into the source engine (like Black Mesa: Source).

At the moment, as I understand it, similar to Black Mesa Source, a mod team is working on a total conversion of Half Life 2 (entitled Operation Black Mesa) that reconstructs Opposing Force into the source engine (like Black Mesa: Source).

I thought that died?

Opforce 2 would be great, though I doubt Valve would be interested in making a sequel to very old expansion when they've got L4D, TF2 and HL2 ep3 to be working on.

Oh I see. Then I suppose the answer to the thread title is...yes?

Operation Black Mesa is one of the most shittiest mods I have ever seen.

Maybe, but it's the closest we'll get to Opforce 2, I guess..

Because developers are some 13 years old kids. They don't know anything about team work.

I'd love to see an OpFor 2 come out using the new graphic/physics engines. Why not? The end of OpFor had Adrian Shepard in more or less the same position as Gordon was in HL1. Except that the Gman didn't seem so friendly imo lol

Why don't YOU make it?

When I read the thread title, I expected something like this.

You know, as I read more and more of your posts, you are slowly being hated by me.

Can't you stand smart persons, who know what they're talking about?

Also I hate you for being dumb.

Still have no idea why you gave me that pointless title on OC forums.

Can't you stand smart persons, who know what they're talking about?

Also I hate you for being dumb.

By "smart" you mean "idiotic" and by "who know what they're talking about" you mean "who likes to troll."

Just shut up.

By "smart" you mean "idiotic" and by "who know what they're talking about" you mean "who likes to troll."

Just shut up.

Come back when you get older, son. :rolleyes:

You could cut the tension in this thread with Shephard's knife...

Admit it, you liked the segway.

Please guise lets direct all our hate to him:

l-ron-hubbard_4.jpg

But yeah on topic, as much as I would like to play as shephard again, I don't think Valve will let us.

I'd like to see Opposing Force 2, maybe some kind of time-travel thing, with you playing Shepherd as he goes back to Black Mesa at various points in time. Maybe you could even go over to Xen when the original HEV suit clad explorers were going over there. I'd love to play some stuff relating to the back-story behind Half-Life 1. Maybe I'll try and do something like this myself. I want to do a Half-Life 2 episode.

I'd like to see Opposing Force 2, maybe some kind of time-travel thing, with you playing Shepherd as he goes back to Black Mesa at various points in time. Maybe you could even go over to Xen when the original HEV suit clad explorers were going over there. I'd love to play some stuff relating to the back-story behind Half-Life 1. Maybe I'll try and do something like this myself. I want to do a Half-Life 2 episode.

Again, it doesn't sound like something Valve will do, but it is a great idea for a mod. I guess it would be a HL1 episode though, in a way.

I think the most "fitting" thing for Shepard to be put into would be the 7 hour war.

Op4 2 wouldn't really be Op4 2 though, as you're not actually playing as the Opposing Force any more...

Now, if you could be a combine soldier...

He should go to the Race X homeworld and kick some ass.

That's not funny or clever.

Also, if Shephard can make a viable, sensible and not shit comeback, I'm okay with that.

I'm only here to bother Vivec. He plays on CS:S server that I play on.

At least I think that's him.. >.>

I always liked some the cool weapons in OP4. It would be neat to see an updated version but I can't see it happening.

I just want more half life period. Some Sheppard themed options: redone OP4, Sheppard esque combine soldier, Sheppard goes to Race X world, Sheppard gets killed by Gordon in a battle royale back in the ruins of Black Mesa, g-man bring Sheppard back to bone Alyx "wake up Colonel Sheppard your services areonce again required."

That was a great reason to bring this thread back to life. Absolutely amazing idea there. I came at the very thought of it...

Back