Ordering the Collector's Edition in the Netherlands

Interl@ce

Reaction score
Sorry to start a thread about this but i can't seem to find an answer anywhere :)

I live in Holland, and i've been tracking/calling software retailers everywhere to see if i could preorder a copy of the collectors edition, with no luck :(

The biggest software retailers here in holland (freerecordshop, bol.com, dixons, dynabyte), can only get there hands on the 'normal' edition, which i really don't want :p

First off i want a dvd version of the game, and because i've been waiting for a couple of years now for this great game i don't mind paying 30 bucks more for something 'special'.
The only thing is... ordering it from EBgames.com brings a lot of extra shipping costs because i live outside of the US.

Are there any more dutch people here on the forums that are ordering / have preordered the collectors edition? If so, where? (please respond in english for understandability).

Major thanks!

this is from hl2.nl

Volgens Gameplay komt de SP/MP versie niet in een kartonnen doos, maar in een DVD doosje. De Collectors Edition zal waarschijnlijk wel in een normale doos komen, want anders passen de extra's, die waarschijnlijk bestaan uit een tshirt, een boek en een poster, er nooit in. De prijs voor de CE komt bij hun tussen de 65 en 100 Pond (94-144 Euro) te liggen.

perhaps later on they will allow to order the ce edition. Don't buy from bol they overcharge, if you plan to buy from the internet always compare prices www1.vergeljik.nl then check freerecordshop.nl they are not included on the list.

I went to Dynabyte today and I asked it and they know it at the end of the week. So I've said I'll be back at Friday and after that I'll post it here on the forum.

Komop jongens, engels heh, daalijk komen de modjes zeiken.
I think I'll go for the standard retail myself. Is there a way of buying the retail and upgrading it to include DOD:s?

Face it, je bent de sjaak.

Eh, face it, you are the sjaak. :)

hmm asking my self the same question, because i wanted the CE, but i cant wait till december, so i preorderded the normale copy of hl2, at dynabyte.nl, but, i really want to upgrade to DOD:s

if its possible

Maybe that date changes to a closer date, and if and it's November 16th I can still decide to cancel the preorder and go for the normal edition. But that's a damn difficult choice because I really want the CE to see what HL source looks like, and the t-shirt looks cool too.

Back