Oregan Woman arrested due to obsession...

FrostedxB

Tank
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090617/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_bunny_lady

Washington County's "Bunny Lady" is back in the hutch after violating a court order not to own or control animals for five years. Miriam Sakewitz, 47, was arrested again Tuesday at a Tigard hotel after an employee reported finding rabbits hopping around in her room.

Tigard Police spokesman Jim Wolf said Washington County animal control officers removed eight adult rabbits, five young ones and a dead one from her hotel room Tuesday.

Problems for Sakewitz started in October 2006 when Hillsboro police found and confiscated nearly 250 rabbits in her home, including about 100 dead ones in freezers and refrigerators.

Shes got some problems! Who puts dead bunnies in a freezer? :(

This is rather weird. :eek:

She's needs to get laid.

capt.0f8c1dee0aa84bdfb26074a64f7f6fa2.bunny_lady_ny116.jpg

Guh...

She seems like a typical animal hoarder - people will do some strange things to keep the animals irregardless if they're dead or alive. Some animal hoarders won't even put the dead animals in a freezer, they'll just let them sit & rot (they don't have the time or energy to clean up after 100 animals by that point anymore).
She probably has some other underlying obsessive issues going on as well.

Plus, putting rabbits in the freezer - you can keep them longer once the weather clears up for a good BBQ.

She must be hopping mad, to put all those rabbits in the freezer.

I wouldn't want to go out with her. See sounds like a real bunny boiler.

What a hare-raising tale. These animal hoarders seem to be multiplying like rabbits.

I'm not worried about her, she'll be fine- all those rabbit's feet.

I have a terrible fear of rabbits after having a bad experience being stuck in a lift with some.

Anybody who wants to eat them after they've left this mortal coil.

What else are you going to do with dozens and dozens of dead bunnies? You can't eat them all in one sitting.

who wants over 100 dead rabbits though?

When i was 7 i was with my family and some friends out in the woods , just to relax and have fun.When it was lunch time my mom gave me some stu to eat. I didn't ask what kind of stu , but i ate it . Two bowls of it ! When i was finished , my mom told me it was bunny stu.I spent the rest of the day crying. :( Still makes me sad from time to time :(

When i was 7 i was with my family and some friends out in the woods , just to relax and have fun.When it was lunch time my mom gave me some stu to eat. I didn't ask what kind of stu , but i ate it . Two bowls of it ! When i was finished , my mom told me it was bunny stu.I spent the rest of the day crying. :( Still makes me sad from time to time :(
Rabbits are cute but they're not that far removed from the other animals we eat. If you eat beef or pork or chicken you should have no problem with rabbit, and vice-versa.

[edit] Not to make you feel bad about feeling bad :p

Rabbits are cute but they're not that far removed from the other animals we eat. If you eat beef or pork or chicken you should have no problem with rabbit, and vice-versa.

[edit] Not to make you feel bad about feeling bad :p

I still feel bad when i eat meat.I won't be a vegetarian because that sucks for your health.

You ate two bowls... That shit must've been good. :D

who wants over 100 dead rabbits though?

Somebody who is economical and doesn't want to waste the time going out to collect more so often. You stock up and you eat for a year!

When you say lift... you mean like... elevator right? Not ski lift or some shit?

Damn your vocabulary.

Maybe she was saving up to make a fur coat.... or maybe a bunch of those nice fuzzy russian hats?

I want one of those hats. :D

I don't have my contacts in and the title looked like "Dragon Woman"... imagine my disappointment when I find a rabbit woman instead. ;(

If they raided her house to find 100 dead dragons, she'd be a hero.

Back