[OT] Mysterious Double Pentagram

Reaction score
My mysterious double pentagram

here is how the story goes

i bought this necklace about 1 year ago. i always liked it cuz of the design so i never really took it off
then about 1 month later the chain on back was a little bend, so if the chain would turn the other way the pentagram falls through the hole
anyways i lost it and the next day i found it by the entrance to my house which is kinda weird. i thought oh well maybe it fell when i was comming in the house or something
then it got lost again and i found it at my school the next day on the cafeteria floor, now if i dropped it there what are the chances of nobody spotting it? it's pretty noticable
then i lost it again. now this one is ****ed up. i found it in where i used to work, eckerds, i found it outside next to the garbish can.
the i lost it during 2 week vacation and a girl at my bus said she found it and returned it to me.
in all i think i've lost the damn thing about 20 times. the latest time has been yesterday. my stepmom said she found it on the driveway. and this is a different house than where i used to live. this is really ****ed up. i never fixed the chain idunoo why maybe its because it keeps returning to me. the weird thing is, im atheist. i dont believe in any religion/higher being/phenomenoms but this is freaking me out. this is not an ordinary pentagram its a pentagram inside a pentagram. i dont know what that means if you know please let me know

heres a picture of it

Rays_mysterious_double_penta.jpg

I love it how you put "[OT]" in the title, yet fully know that there's an Off-Topic forum.

After the 666th time of losing and finding it, you will be consumed in a ball of flame and Satan will return to earth in the form of a net virus called Satan. The internet will crash and all will break loose. Russia will wage war against france and China. Austrailia and England will war with America. And we will see the reemergence of living Dragons.

Half-Life 2 > Half-Life 2 Forums > General Discussion

This thread has nothing to do with HL2

Valved... it was a reality shift! Dun dun dun...

lol, a while ago I saw this website where people posted about their reality shift experiences... a reality shift is where an item disappears and turns up mysteriously somewhere else a while later, or something like a lorry appears in front of you and dissapears as fast as it arrived.

I've never believed it, but something happened to me about... 6 years ago?

I was in Yr3.. about 7, 8 yrs old or something. I borrowed a pencil from my friend, and it disappeared... by friend was upset about it (we were only young) and we kinda fell out. Well, I got home from school and found the very same pencil lying on the floor in the middle of the living room... I only remember it cause it really scared me. :p

Well, that's the only explanation I could come up with, but the idea of a reality shift is kinda weird... I dunno whether to believe it or not. :p

EDIT: www.realityshifters.com

About pentagrams...

2 points up = good.
1 point up = evil.

Thats what i've heard/read somewhere.
But i don't know...
It's probably bogus.

idunno it's happened to me various times. it's like i can't losse it or something

Hmm... that reality shift idea is pretty interesting. I had an experience that could go with the whole reality shift thing. I was walking through my living room one day and suddenly I felt something in my hand. I looked down and there was a yellow christmas tree light bulb in my hand. It wasn't even close to christmas and there wasn't anybody in my house that could have even thrown it at me. I kept it for a while cause I thought it was weird(possibly a lucky charm, I thought). I lost it at some point in time and I haven't seen it since.

Hey Valved, maybe you got multiple personality disorder and it's somebody else in your body that keeps setting it weird places. Have you experienced any black outs?

Originally posted by Idolon
About pentagrams...

2 points up = good.
1 point up = evil.

Thats what i've heard/read somewhere.
But i don't know...
It's probably bogus.

Depends on which way we're talking here. The most common held modern usage (besides the uninformed using any symbol besides that of their own religion as 'evil') is that the Pentacle - five-pointed star in a circle, with the one point up - has the symbol of Spirit facing up, taking precedence over the others. This is often attributed as a more 'godly' or 'religious' tone.

The pentagram - the same, only TWO points up - has the points of Body and Earth taking precedence. This symbolizes material possessiveness and a more self-centered philosphy. Many Satanists (not satan worshippers, but that's a story for another thread) try to get philosophical and say that's why it was chosen as the symbol for the Church of Satan. Fact of the matter is, the whole church was started as a 'rebellious, anti-Christian thing', and since at the time the Pentagram was big daddy evil, the founder (whose name for some reason escapes me at the moment) just chose it to irk folks even further.

So, except for the folks that choose to misuse/reinvent it for their own games, there's normally no specific divine :angel: or demonic :devil: nature associated with either form. My own little pentacle medalion is worn as a ward of good fortune and protection. :cheers:

You guys are so lucky: "its like i cant losse it or something." The closest thing ive ever experienced to this stuff is absentmindedly putting something down and never finding ig again.

PS Chazz, you really love smileys dont you?

Originally posted by Chazz
Depends on which way we're talking here. The most common held modern usage (besides the uninformed using any symbol besides that of their own religion as 'evil') is that the Pentacle - five-pointed star in a circle, with the one point up - has the symbol of Spirit facing up, taking precedence over the others. This is often attributed as a more 'godly' or 'religious' tone.

The pentagram - the same, only TWO points up - has the points of Body and Earth taking precedence. This symbolizes material possessiveness and a more self-centered philosphy. Many Satanists (not satan worshippers, but that's a story for another thread) try to get philosophical and say that's why it was chosen as the symbol for the Church of Satan. Fact of the matter is, the whole church was started as a 'rebellious, anti-Christian thing', and since at the time the Pentagram was big daddy evil, the founder (whose name for some reason escapes me at the moment) just chose it to irk folks even further.

So, except for the folks that choose to misuse/reinvent it for their own games, there's normally no specific divine :angel: or demonic :devil: nature associated with either form. My own little pentacle medalion is worn as a ward of good fortune and protection. :cheers:

Ahh.
Thank you for clearing that up for me. :)

Well well, you learn something new every day.

I think its trying to get away from ValVeD-RaY, but that ass keeps finding it! =P.

u should throw it out a train then if it come back something defainly is strange. but if it doesnt which is the most likely possibility u lose it lol

the two points up is the evil side of it..

The two triangles pointing up or the horns, the one pointing down is the beard. Thes ones to the left and right are the ears..

lol thats really freaky ValVed. Seriously that picture looks like something out of the blair witch project. Very creepy story.

Wow. Creepy stuff.

Sounds like my remote control cept... well, that's just silly.

UPDATE: i lost it today, i went to buy strings for my guitar and i had it on me. i don't know where it is now.

man thats totally ****ed up dude. if u do end up finding it again just leave it somewhere, or hide it, where u'll never find again or even go back to that place. I would try throwing it out and see if u get it back. Now that would be messed up

You drink to much :D

..and if it works ,put it around the neck of your girlfriend ,you'll never loose her :cheese:

i've lost it, has been gone for 3 days now but i think i lost it for sure =/

Back