other multiplayer versions apart from DEATHMATCH

H

hze72

does anybody know if there are other things planned like CAPTURE THE FLAG, etc ... you know, all the UNREAL things ... this DEATHMATCH thing sucks ... just running around and getting respawned right before your enemy ... i miss the teamwork and tactics that you have in CS

Then play css maybe? They're different games for a reason.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

I am not going to even answer.

hze72 said:
does anybody know if there are other things planned like CAPTURE THE FLAG, etc ... you know, all the UNREAL things ... this DEATHMATCH thing sucks ... just running around and getting respawned right before your enemy ... i miss the teamwork and tactics that you have in CS
Don't forget you're playing Deathmatch and not CS.

I love people who have no idea what google is :p

now that are smart answers ... i know that i can play CSS ... but i wanted to know if you supersmart guys know if there are any other things planned like deathmatch ... aw forget it ...

hze72 said:
now that are smart answers ... i know that i can play CSS ... but i wanted to know if you supersmart guys know if there are any other things planned like deathmatch ... aw forget it ...

You mean like the existing mod "HL2ctf"? Clicky

compare hl1 mods after 3 years to hl2 after 4 months, and you will think there is little online goodness from this game, give it another 2-3 years and you wont be asking that question (remember those thousands of hl1 mods that just modified online play?). we've already got garrysmod, that ctf one, and the forts mod. many more are coming, i guarantee it.

yeah i already play CTF ... and i am sure that there will be more mods out in the future - a lot more. but since i am more into CSS i just wanted to know if thre is anything else already available. still thanks and peace out

hze72 said:

hze72=my pray.....I will stalk you in the HL2net world and then one more stupid post comes along I POUNCE and you=dead meat!!

Oh right, Marco. That's helpful!

Uh, you might wanna look around. It's Deathmatch, you know. If you're looking for tactics and teamwork, you're gonna have to wait for some mods. There are some maps out there that are sort of teamwork-based (what's that map... heart of the resistance or something... you remember that objective based one?) and ctf based but right now CS is the only thing that will give you your teamwork fix.

Oh yeah the Forts mod. Except you'll have too find lag-free servers...

Back