Over the Counter Strike: new Machinima

B

Bryy Miller

Hey, guys, I and a few other fellow CS:S players have started up a machinima series in the game engine.

Over The Counter Strike

Check it out if you want, tell us what you think.

Very interesting, I'll be sure to register on the forums.

Wow, I just watched episode 0 and all I can say is excellent job. That's the first machinima from CS:S that has actually entertained me. Good job, really. Keep it up, and I hope to see a lot of quality productions from you guys.

Edit: LoL, just watched episode 1. Equally hilarious. :stare:

:) Yeah episode 1 is very funny. But the last scene in episode 0 is just classic.

Hey that is pretty damn good, episode 1 especially.
Good work guys :thumbs:

I have a feeling that I won't like it. I have extremely high standards. I can't look at it now, because I'm at the library.

By the way, the site seems to state that machinima is "new." It's not. It's approx. 7-8 years old. For some reason, Red vs. Blue is all anyone has ever heard about. Noobs.

Oh, I guess I can look at it from here. Without sound.

Episode 0? Camera work is pretty mediocre, and the events aren't interesting. Basically, it looks like a recorded match. The camera moves too much, instead of cutting from one scene to another.

Wow dude that was amazing. Holy crap cant wait for more.

nutcrackr said:
Hey that is pretty damn good, episode 1 especially.
Good work guys :thumbs:

i like you sig

oh yeah..these vids are REALLY fun LOL i had a big lough :LOL:

Spartan said:
By the way, the site seems to state that machinima is "new." It's not. It's approx. 7-8 years old. For some reason, Red vs. Blue is all anyone has ever heard about. Noobs.

Episode 0? Camera work is pretty mediocre, and the events aren't interesting. Basically, it looks like a recorded match. The camera moves too much, instead of cutting from one scene to another.

Episode 0 is just like a trailer/teaser thing, ep. 1 has events

though I didn't really like it alot, but it was alright. I was kind of let down because thier mouths didnt move when they talked (in CS if someone talks over the mic thier mouths move on thier player model... atleast in 1.6, not sure about source)

I heard about this over on another website and all i have to say is great job working out CS + Funny + Source so well. Hopefully you'll become big and make out season after season,

Lets hope those SAS models come in soon 'cause I can't wait for Episode 2.

MrWhite said:
I was kind of let down because thier mouths didnt move when they talked (in CS if someone talks over the mic thier mouths move on thier player model... atleast in 1.6, not sure about source)

I think this is because they record actions and voice seperately. As shown in the 1.5 short. They COULD try to bob their heads in accordance to what they speak, but then again, they can do whatever the hell they want. :LOL:

Spartan said:
I have a feeling that I won't like it. I have extremely high standards. I can't look at it now, because I'm at the library.

^^^ What a b1tch u are!! lol "I can't even look at it but I'm going to talk sh1t anyway." lolol

Good work guys, I liked it.

Back