40.7 KB · Views: 434
that arnie one has been changed the original is

Attachments

• stfu1.jpg
    stfu1.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 425
Bullseye said:
lol.. the second one is sick though
I'd say that the first one is more sick than the second. I mean, that guy almost got shot!

The one with the kitten is just plain cute :E

I don't see how the kitten one is "owned"

This thread is like an ancient art gallery :p

Am I the only one seeing blood spraying out of that guys leg then?! :O

No, Jimmeh. I think that picture is tasteless aswell.

I think the title alone made it obvious this thread was going to be lame...

Its not blood, its part of the muzzle flash.
That has to be the best picture of the bunch.

Also note the cop was probally using one of those bean bag things they use for riot control.

vegeta897 said:
I don't see how the kitten one is "owned"

I think the SS officers were supposed to be owned by, you know, playing with a flower and a cute kitten.

I have to agree with what some others have said- the first picture is quite tasteless.

jesus christ ppl post some damn owned pics...... i start a thread and there is no damn enthusiasm!

it could be a really funny thread if anyone made any effort at all!

why tho its like crap, now if it was called pwned it would be much better. end.

I tend not to keep "Owned" macros. They're trite and stupid. I do have two though...one I can't post here, but I'm quite fond of the other one.

Get this thread off our good forum. You are turning it into some kind of sh** house for 9 year olds.

LMAO these "owned" pictures crack me up so much! :LOL:

:LOL: at the dog in the microwave. That's just good, wholesome comedy.

Hell, you could take any picture, slap the words OWNED on it, and it would still work.

OmegaX said:
The dog in the microwave is kinda depressing.

Heh, yeah. Especially when you know this kind of stuff happens that isn't a joke. http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_698459.html

A man has been arrested in the US after allegedly microwaving his girlfriend's dog.

Police say Everette S Howze of Springfield, Illinois, was jealous of the amount of attention his girlfriend was giving the pet.

According to State Journal-Register he is being held in the Sangamon County Jail where he is facing a possible charge of animal abuse-aggravated cruelty.

The police were called to Howze's home by his girlfriend. When they arrived, they found a pillowcase on the front porch that contained the remains of a small brownish-black dog.

Witnesses told police that Howze, 41, tied a blue bag around the dog's neck, put the live animal in the microwave and then turned on the oven.

The police report says officers examined the microwave, and found evidence that seemed to indicate the dog had been put inside the oven.

Howze was not at home when police arrived, but contacted authorities when he heard that officers were looking for him.

There was also a story where someone put her/his dog in the microwave to "dry it off"

What stupid people. But so sad ;(

Back