p2p program

Status
Not open for further replies.
j__ said:
poseyjmac, i feel that u have been indoctrinated by the tv adverts if u believe u r ripping off not the artists, but all the normal people working for the label, same thing as they said about set designers etc for movies. the guys at the top make such a huge profit that if they wanted to, they could easily keep everyone at the business well paid just from their salary

i don't believe ive even seen a commercial about music piracy. so your feeling is a bit off.

im using common sense here about how businesses like these work. no duh the high up's get major bank. but not anyone can just become a CEO of a major record label if they want to, which is why they get such outrageous amounts.

its irrelevant though. its the way things work. people may think they are somehow punishing the people who are high up in the company by pirating music, but really they could be responsible for that person to say, well we aren't getting the profits we were looking for, im going to buy this yacht still,, ill just layoff some people to compensate.

and u blame me for greedy executives?

its really nothing to do with me if people r so corrupt that they would rather have an extra million than make sure all their staff get paid. if the cycle of: less company profits, executives taking same salary and lower staff getting laid off to compensate continues they will ruin it for everyone pretty soon as they won't have a company to be at the top of. i really can see it happening, cause all the execs at the top already have enough money that they don't need to care if the company falls apart, they could all retire today and never need another penny

just 1 of the reasons why the world is such a disgusting place

P2P software is in itself legal. However, it's what you do with it that makes it illegal and hero - I don't ever want to see you advocating the use of software or music piracy again - THAT is illegal.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back