Password/Steam Problem

Tyguy

Space Core
Reaction score
I forget my password and apparently my secret question and I cannot log into steam. I emailed Vale/Steam about this and They obviously have not replied..big suprise....anyway, I have my email reciept I got when I purchased the silver edition of Half Life 2. Has anyone experienced this and gotten it taken care of?

Thanks

if you had a retail version you could send them the box, but it sounds like you're screwed. all the info on steampowered.com says that your games are permanently tied to your steam account and your password/question/email are the only keys for that, no exceptions

sorry dude

But wouldnt the reciept be just as good as sending them the box?...If not better

STEAMPOWERED.CUSTHELP.COM

Be patient with them, they have a lot of queries to sort out and if it's anything like where I work, most of the queries will be something really easy, yet they take a lot of time to go throguh all of those queries because of how many they get.

I know how this custhelp.com system works, they will answer every single e-mail providing, in some cases, that it hasn't already been covered on their support pages. Like I said, just be patient.

Back