• Upgraded PC FTW!!!

Votes: 34 38.2%
  • 360 (or I already have one...)!

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • PS3!! SCREW HIGH PRICES!!!

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • I'm insanely rich, and getting ALL OF THEM!!! MUHAHA!!!

Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters
They did it with ps2 linux that was the point of ps2 linux so people could make home games. Although you had to pay for ps2 linux.(Which i've devleped some 2d games for)

This is the point of linux on ps3 and comes pre-installed.

Just the thought of being able to utilise the cell processor(Being used in some expensive blade servers now) makes me tingle.

Oh and quote

Interesting, I would never believe that Sony actually trust people enough to do things like that after all the crap they have given us in the past.

Upgraded PC FTW!!! and Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Although I don't think I'll have that much time to devote to playing games this next year. :bounce:

1. Keeping my puter in shape "at any expense".
2. So far not interested in xbox2. Games are extremely last-gen, except the ones where you can increase boob-size, which rocks.
3. PS3 is not here yet, so it can still suprise. Ofcourse, the likelyhood of that happen is pretty low. If the games are great I will get one, but right now it looks like a "japaneser" xbox2.
4. If it has a hard-drive and can double as a desktop-computer then the Wii might just be worth the price. I can not imagine how the Wii can offer me anything gaming-wise.

.bog.

2. So far not interested in xbox2. Games are extremely last-gen, except the ones where you can increase boob-size, which rocks.
3. PS3 is not here yet, so it can still suprise. Ofcourse, the likelyhood of that happen is pretty low. If the games are great I will get one, but right now it looks like a "japaneser" xbox2.
4. If it has a hard-drive and can double as a desktop-computer then the Wii might just be worth the price. I can not imagine how the Wii can offer me anything gaming-wise.
anyone else think this guy is a complete moron ??

1. Keeping my puter in shape "at any expense".

.bog.
Wow, talk about complete idiocy.

I pity you.

Already in the process of upgrading my computer, and looking forward to a PS3 for some nice HD gaming and video.

I'll let my bro buy an X360 if he wants, but I'm none too interested.

Might have to get a Wii.

Just got a 360, and I'm pretty happy with it.
PC is waiting to be upgraded.
Pretty much definitely getting a Wii, but I'm gonna give it a week or two.
PS3 seems doubtful.

PS3 is too expensive considering it keeps losing exclusives, Wii I will probably get, but I'm worried the games will take too much effort to play. Upgraded PC... mebbe. I already own a 360.

if I get anything, it will be ps3, i cant think of 1 game worth getting for 360. Wii looks like a pile of cat sh!t and my pc is already pretty good

if I get anything, it will be ps3, i cant think of 1 game worth getting for 360. Wii looks like a pile of cat sh!t and my pc is already pretty good

You have a divergent oppinion. You will be taken to a dank basement and there you will be called names by the thought-police.

.bog.

x360, don't see any games on it that make me want to get it

Wii, don't see the console hardware or any games that make me want to get it

ps3, same as x360

PC, lots of games and I will be upgrading soon. I might get a console a bit down the road when there are enough/any games that appeal to me.

anyone else think that personal attacks are uncalled for in a thread about opinion and so especially is agreeing with them and offering no other contribution?

/eyes drackard

anyone else think that personal attacks are uncalled for in a thread about opinion and so especially is agreeing with them and offering no other contribution?

/eyes drackard

/hides behind Ennui

.bog.

/drops pants

/puts pants back on and leaves

D: Ennui you lie, i already made and contributed to the thread earlier on :p

/eyes drackard
ABU HAS SPOKEN!

*bows*

Hey! Bad Abu, what did I tell you about throwing things?!

/eats fez

That'll teach you.

Definatly upgrading my pc since i use it for more then games so more power the better.
360 No games appeal to me
PS3 Trying to hard to be a pc and too expensive for a console even if it has blue ray
Wii I hate nintendo games.

Back