PC Gamer US HL2 Review Leaked. *SPOILER*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It got a 96% from PC Gamer US.

Same score as UK gave it.

All I can say is that they liked it alot.

I can't post any scans or copyrighted material. So there you have it.

Only the score.

Reliability : 100%. Trust me. :cheers:

Sweet :D A good sign that it will be one of the best games ever! :cheers:

Bit strange that it was leaked on a sunday? But ok.

Crossing my fingers for PC Zone (UK) comming tomorrow. Although I doubt I will be the first to post as my post comes quite late :(

cybercircuit1 said:
Oh. ok then.

Just being honest. I don't feel I have to justify myself when the magazine will be out very soon. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to though. Anyone who does believe me. HL2 Party at my Place! W0000

Care to give any info on where you got this info?

Or sometihng substantial so later we cans ay if you are a liar or not(96% is a reasonable guess, wont be suprised one bit if it gets that)

trust me guys i know razorblade hes the man ... he really has the mag ... :D

He does have the magazine. (or at least has the scans...)

well all i know is that im going to barnes and noble tomorroww

Sounds good i should be getting it tmr.

Yah, hopefully I get my issue tomorrow...

Oh, and what else is in there by the way?

Must stay away from all those magazines, must not spoil the game any further. Ahh who am I kidding, HL2 shatters whatever little willpower I used to posses.

guys ... razorblade went to bed for the night ... ;(

I'm kindof surprised. I guess they don't consider it as good as HL, since they gave HL a 97.

ShadowFox said:
I'm kindof surprised. I guess they don't consider it as good as HL, since they gave HL a 97.

he showed me the magazine ... hes not lieing ...

and shadowfox ... im sure its better than half life how could it not be??? think about it ... really ... think about it ... what would hl have that hl2 doesnt?

ShadowFox said:

They probably took off a couple of points because of a lack of HL2-themed multiplayer content.

ShadowFox said:
Don't worry too hard its a 1% difference. 4% away from 100%

Platinum said:
he showed me the magazine ... hes not lieing ...

and shadowfox ... im sure its better than half life how could it not be??? think about it ... really ... think about it ... what would hl have that hl2 doesnt?
We have to think in terms of when the game comes out.

I love threads like this. The sad thing is, he's probably telling the truth, but what a sorry way to do it.

I'm not concerned about the number, lol.

Just saying I'm a bit surprised, since PCG US is so liberal with it's scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back