Pc Gamers? Played HL2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole

Reaction score
Well, while dling some stuff...i was lookin at my pc gamers magazine (april one, says may though...though it aint may...
(10 year anniversary issue)

Page 104, bottem left hand side.
Next Month June 2004 (Next month is May..)
Remember that little game called Half-Life 2 that has the entire games industry abuzz? Guess who got to play it first? We've got the story on how the blistering gameplay is shaping as our grizzled editors return shellshocked from their experince in gordon's shoes. Only PC Gamer can tell you how it really plays. And what a review bonus next month -- (List some games here)..
Anything inside () Was not in there just so u know..
I dont belive this has been posted..but May is almost here...and If pc gamers aint bullshiting me and they really are a month ahead of us all then...

So, soon enough those who suscribe should get this...or if someone posts the whole thing.

Heh. You think we didn't already know this and spend several threads discussing it? Who do you think we are?!

Minerel, this has been posted atleast twice before, but to let you know PC Zone will have the preview first on Thursday THIS WEEK !!!

Minerel said:
Well, while dling some stuff...i was lookin at my pc gamers magazine (april one, says may though...though it aint may...
(10 year anniversary issue)

Page 104, bottem left hand side.
Next Month June 2004 (Next month is May..)
Remember that little game called Half-Life 2 that has the entire games industry abuzz? Guess who got to play it first? We've got the story on how the blistering gameplay is shaping as our grizzled editors return shellshocked from their experince in gordon's shoes. Only PC Gamer can tell you how it really plays. And what a review bonus next month -- (List some games here)..
Anything inside () Was not in there just so u know..
I dont belive this has been posted..but May is almost here...and If pc gamers aint bullshiting me and they really are a month ahead of us all then...

So, soon enough those who suscribe should get this...or if someone posts the whole thing.

Sigh. Sigh, sigh, sigh. :rolleyes:

Do they do a, " Get one free issue!" deal? I might go to their website and find out :)

death, they do, but it says "please wait 6-8 weeks for your free issue"

I know PC Zone will be out this week, but i would hazard a guess that PC Gamer will be out thursday or friday as well. It'll be a fun week.

oh, yeah, and the obligatory "old news"

Yep. PC Gamer US has definitely been delayed just so they can get their HL2 preview out.. was at a newsstand today, still no sign of May's issue

Doesn't the newsstand version come out after the subscribers get their copies? Will they be getting theirs before may...?

when people say "May issue" do they mean the issue with "May" on the side, or availible in May?

Spiffae said:
death, they do, but it says "please wait 6-8 weeks for your free issue"

I know PC Zone will be out this week, but i would hazard a guess that PC Gamer will be out thursday or friday as well. It'll be a fun week.
unless of course neither have any new info, and have rather just rehashed what we already know.
then again E3 is so close I can taste it anyway.

Hold Up, am i right in thinking it is 3 days until the PC Zone HL2 (P)Review is on the shelves?

Rupertvdb said:
Hold Up, am i right in thinking it is 3 days until the PC Zone HL2 (P)Review is on the shelves?

26 + 3 = 29

..sounds about right to me! :)

swish, hopefully they shall do the good Samaritan thing and not screw us over, leaving us dying in the sand for some HL2 new info.

Yes, its THIS Thursday that PC Zone will publish new info on HL2. All the magazines have played it in March so I'd be stunned if they report old news!! And if Valve had a playable game in March that journalists could get a feel of, then how much more finished will it be now at the end of April?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back