Pc was BF3's lead SKU except when it wasnt

lol every gaming site is the foxnews of gaming sites. they're all horribly written

I was going to ask which are the most reliable. Reddit seems to favor RockPaperShotgun and Joystiq.

Jostriq is eh.

Destructoid, RPS, Gamesindustry.biz and escapist are p. good

Sensationalising.

To me, all that means is now that release is here, they can continue to work on polishing up the game the way that they intended.

There's no doubt that it was a rushed release due to the urge to get the game out before Modern Warfare 3.

Kotaku is run by the Gawker Media network. So yeah, pretty much the Fox News of gaming sites.

Hardly a problem or reason to get annoyed. It's not like the PC version is some shoddy port *eyes RAGE and Crysis 2, shaking fist*.

10 million copies in like 3 days.

It balances out nicely though. FOX on the right and Gawker on the left.

does it really matter? the games plays great on PC, aside from some missing features that'll hopefully be patched in

lol Like we needed a confirmation. The terrible user interface and the scaling of the maps alone are all the proof you need.

lol Like we needed a confirmation. The terrible user interface and the scaling of the maps alone are all the proof you need.

Safjx.jpg

I dont see how. The only ''port'' I can see that is obvious, is the loading screens during the campaign. Now and again it will mention ''push START''. Oh come on.

Yeah, I didn't even know it was proposed as being the PC's game. Playing the game, you can tell it's a console port.

I didn't know consoles had 64 player servers and same sized maps.

Back