PC Zone Preview Now Online

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know that by now most of you will have seen most, if not all, of the print magazine previews that we had at the end of the month. But one of our members, digsy, has just brought it to our attention that the full PC Zone preview is now online at their website.

I expect that mainly people that live outside of Europe will find this quite an interesting read if you didn't manage to catch the whole article.

You can see the full article and all of the screenshots here.

Interesting what Newell said about Eastern Europe... Living there, I agree with him. The architecture, especially, reminds me of conflict. Something tells me, that's what the game's story will be based around: conflict...

Woo! Nice, now I can read the full article without having trouble to interpret the text. :)

all i gotta say is this guy has a way with words.. his descriptions are freakin amazing

finally some news that is almost of importance! but it is still more of the same tho. doh.

It also wants me to pay to read the rest of the article. Does anyone know if there is an alternate locatino to get at this without having to dump money on it?

Are you sure, it says I'm unregistered but I can read the whole article.

And Scotchy, if there is indeed money involved we can't offer alternative links as this would be doing a large company out of money and they don't like that :)

Hmmm... if you click the "Next" button, it asks you to register. However, if you just click the page numbers, it moves on without any trouble.

Yeah it wants you to register to get the article/screenshots. Man everybody wants a piece of you.

People on 56k like me can't download the good version of the E3 vid... not within any reasonable timeframe, anyway...

Back