I expect nothing less from Valve.

(j/k)

I'm going to say 63% err.. I mean 98%..

User Name said:
Oh no...not another one.

Ok...I'll go along with it. 97% or 98%.

Another one? I didn't see any others. :|

it will get 93%, one percent lower than farcry :E:E:E

94%... if only they'd done something other than CSShit...

What'd D3 get? I'd say a couple more points than D3 got.

well they gave doom 3 95% lol i mean nice gfx an all but the game was way too repetetive & boring.

also valve inviting them over for milk,cookies and shot of HL2 is bound to influence them into scoring it high. Theyll prolly give it 96% or soemthing .

User Name said:
DOOM 3 received a 94%-Editors' Choice.
I'd say it gets around a 86-98. By the way the reviewer sounded, it'll be darn good.

Half-Life got a 97% if I recall correctly. My guess it they'll make the review score for HL2 either 97% or 98%, so it's either just as good, or just better.

Percentage scores are the most subjective things in the world anyway, I'm convinced that this is the kind of reasoning they use when trying to quantify something that specifically. I mean, seriously.

Definetly a 95% to 98%. From what little we got from the interview, its looking good ;-)

do they do decimals?

if not i'd say 99%

hells ya~

96%. Maybe 97-98% if Valve/Vivendi have paid for some adverts in the magazine :)

95% Higher If they would of had a original MP instead of a revamped 5 year old mod.

Alpha Centauri was the highest rated game in PCG history. 98%. With HL1 at 97%, I'm going with 97-99

I would say 96 or 97, thats their real classic mark if you look back.

Yeah, Alpha Centauri was extremely addictive but once you beat it a few times it got old. I think HL should have got the supior rating for one simple reason: what game has millions of players still playing mp after 5 years?

Hazar Dakiri said:
Yeah, Alpha Centauri was extremely addictive but once you beat it a few times it got old. I think HL should have got the supior rating for one simple reason: what game has millions of players still playing mp after 5 years?

How would they have know that 5 years later, people would have made some great mods, and people love it... 5 years later?

Back