PCGamer on the Newsstand

Gossoon

Reaction score
Just got my ish (as Stan Lee would say). Anyone else finding it on the newsstand yet?

Nope, I think it will come out with next weeks mags - they come out on Wednesdays around here.

Just got mine today in the mail. :)

Yeah, I read it while I was at work. It was at least a 10 page review, with about 20 ads in between which I'm sure cost in the millions to put in that spot. :LOL:

got mine today at barnes and noble .. pretty cool :cheers:

do u think 7/11 might have the mag?? b/c its right now 11:00 and no stores are open besides 7/11...imma go check right now

dam i just came back about 5 minutes ago....i went to food for less, 7/11 and some cheap gas station, they didnt have it ;(

So I have it but so far I've avoided reading it. I'm savoring the anticipation or something, like how you eat everything besides your favorite food on the plate because you're saving the best for last. I may break down and read it before I go to bed tonight though.

Slightly OT, but is anyone still waiting for their subscription copy of PC Format to arrive?

STAFFp18 said:
Yeah, I read it while I was at work. It was at least a 10 page review, with about 20 ads in between which I'm sure cost in the millions to put in that spot. :LOL:

i know lol i got my copy today too, it was almost hard to find where the actuall review was lol. Sooo many ads. Nice review though, i cant wait for the game.

theres not barnes and noble near me or anthing, i wokr at gamecrazy but we only get console magazine no pc ones and target near my house dosnt have it, where?????

Awesome. I guess I'll go grab one at some random bookstore at the mall then.

Back