Peep Show (Channel 4)

SimonomiS

Tank
Reaction score
Does anyone else watch this fantastic comedy! Its great, I recommend anyone who hasnt seen it to watch it at least once, Channel 4, Friday 10pm. If youve seen Robert Webb in The Smoking Room, hes in this as well, and much better imo.

Warm copies make everything better...

"Peep Show is produced by Phil Clarke (Big Train, Brass Eye), directed by Jeremy Wooding (Derren Brown - Mind Control) and is written by Jesse Armstrong and Sam Bain (Smack the Pony)."

Makes for a pretty great show.

It is great, but mainly because of Mark and his absolutely hilarious comments. They should scrap Jeremy and just have Mark for the half hour, really.

I remember watching this a while back, pretty good I must say :)

(That is the programme where it's all from a first person perspective?)

SimonomiS said:
Does anyone else watch this fantastic comedy! Its great, I recommend anyone who hasnt seen it to watch it at least once, Channel 4, Friday 10pm. If youve seen Robert Webb in The Smoking Room, hes in this as well, and much better imo.

Warm copies make everything better...

"Peep Show is produced by Phil Clarke (Big Train, Brass Eye), directed by Jeremy Wooding (Derren Brown - Mind Control) and is written by Jesse Armstrong and Sam Bain (Smack the Pony)."

Makes for a pretty great show.
I didn't have a clue what it and caught it by accident a few weeks back, brilliant show.

lol

yeah that is the funnist show ever
did u see it the other week when they went you university
and on the coach there and mark said he said he studied bussiness instead of acient history and jeremy thought to him self i could say that was all acient history now and then he turn around and said it anyway then mark looked at him funny and then jeremy looked out the window and looked back and mark was still looking at him funny. absolutly hilarious

nice post by the way the first series was twice as funny also if you can get it on dvd

alexius said:
yeah that is the funnist show ever
did u see it the other week when they went you university
and on the coach there and mark said he said he studied bussiness instead of acient history and jeremy thought to him self i could say that was all acient history now and then he turn around and said it anyway then mark looked at him funny and then jeremy looked out the window and looked back and mark was still looking at him funny. absolutly hilarious

nice post by the way the first series was twice as funny also if you can get it on dvd

ROFL :LOL:, that bit was awsome...oh, what i'd do to see that gem again ;(

It's a good show, i caught it the other day by accident, when is it usually on?

Anything by the guys behind Big Train and Brass Eye would be incredible.
Too bad there's no C4 in the states :~
The only thing I miss about England is the television, because everything is overly censored here.

Couldn't agree more with what's said here - Peep Show is another of those brilliant yet under-rated comedies that lurk below the surface like Spaced.

i've seen a few episodes, and some of it is hilarious.

"come on, you can't leave me just because... i SPY on you...?"

simmo said:
ROFL :LOL:, that bit was awsome...oh, what i'd do to see that gem again ;(

Buy it on DVD? :D And that bit was great! Though I think an episode of just Mark would be too arkward, Jez loosens it up a bit.
"Do you want to make a tent and eat dairylea? Cause thats whats going to happen!"

Hilarious Programme. I have Series 1 on DVD. Its great.

"No Mark, you promised you wouldnt tell anyone. You swore on your mothers life!"
"What does that even mean! That your going to kill my mother?"

i know you might think i'm saying this simply to be 'different' to what all you are saying but i just don't find it funny in the slightest. the idea is quite good but ... i PERSONALLY don't find the humour in it

Wheee.. set your calendar boys and girls because Peep Show returns for a 3rd series tonight at 10pm. Yay!!

<snip>

Episode 1
Channel 4 Friday 11 November, 10pm
After two teenage muggers target Mark on his way home from work he becomes a man obsessed. Even Sophie's amorous advances can't take his mind off the injustice. Relieved when he finally gets his own back, an empowered Mark surprises Sophie with his performance.

Meanwhile, Jeremy is eagerly awaiting the return of the love of his life, Big Suze, but faces a big dilemma when he's offered a threesome by another girl. His solution? A heavy drinking session that leads to a scrape with a monk.

</snip>

craig said:
Wheee.. set your calendar boys and girls because Peep Show returns for a 3rd series tonight at 10pm. Yay!!

<snip>

Episode 1
Channel 4 Friday 11 November, 10pm
After two teenage muggers target Mark on his way home from work he becomes a man obsessed. Even Sophie's amorous advances can't take his mind off the injustice. Relieved when he finally gets his own back, an empowered Mark surprises Sophie with his performance.

Meanwhile, Jeremy is eagerly awaiting the return of the love of his life, Big Suze, but faces a big dilemma when he's offered a threesome by another girl. His solution? A heavy drinking session that leads to a scrape with a monk.

</snip>

Yes! Looking forward to this tonight! :D:D

Lol, that was great! :D

I loved the part where he handed the phone over to the muggers like a idiot lol. And gave them the 60 pounds XD

It's definitely gone down since Series 1, which was brilliant, but the episode still had some good moments. I still think they should cut Jeremy though, as Mark's obviously the funniest part of the show.

I still like it, it proper cheered me up, just what I needed.

The part with the theiving basts was the most funny :D

Back