people need lives! (banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kidrock540

i just got banned from the halflife2 IRC channel because i was joking around saying i got the beta it roxers my boxers! i just used the gravity gun its kicks major ass!!! lol and some nerd Agent_Mull started saying "NO NO DONT BELIVE HIM HE DOESNT HAVE IT!!! HES LIEING! BAN HIM BAN HIM!" and well his little bitch mongo banned me lol people you need lives HONESTLY to get worked up so much over a game pathetic

That'll teach you not to joke around having illegal crap on you computer.

Umm, like DUH!! You stupid kak.

You seem like the type who should be banned just for existing.

im being attacked by a mob of computer nerds! oh lord! send them back to there friendless caves!

Originally posted by kidrock540
i just got banned from the halflife2 IRC channel because i was joking around saying i got the beta it roxers my boxers! i just used the gravity gun its kicks major ass!!! lol and some nerd Agent_Mull started saying "NO NO DONT BELIVE HIM HE DOESNT HAVE IT!!! HES LIEING! BAN HIM BAN HIM!" and well his little bitch mongo banned me lol people you need lives HONESTLY to get worked up so much over a game pathetic

Ok, that does sound pretty harsh for just joking around.

im being attacked by a mob of computer nerds! oh lord! send them back to there friendless caves!

*sniff*

Mommy, why does he say such hurtful things?

*sniff*

Ooooh, and you must be a lady-charmin' pro athlete!

im with kidrock here, you're all getting a little worked up over this, just chill, have some soda or something, take life a little more lightly.

Maybe you should follow your own advice and get a life?

Anubis

Originally posted by Dr-X
im with kidrock here, you're all getting a little worked up over this, just chill, have some soda or something, take life a little more lightly.

agreed i think most people here are forgetting its JUST A GAME people crying over a delay and shit get over it

Originally posted by Dr-X

Please... Don't have childern.

You in 30 years, "It's ok son, you can inhale. It's illegal, but you can do it once in awhile!"

agreed i think most people here are forgetting its JUST A GAME people crying over a delay and shit get over it
I made a poll about that once, many people didn't realize that it was a game and said that HL2 was their new mom, god, goat and penis.

Originally posted by Letters
Little Bitch Mongo

yes that was quite harsh of me and he doesnt deserver it i guess..but i didnt deserve a ban

If you were banned then you were banned for breaking official rules. It's not the channel but the Quakenet server that has a ban on warez - dare you to go joking around saying you have warez in #feds. You'd be G-Lined.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back