pet peeves

S

Sinn

Hi! Suddenly I've become interested in one question. What is your biggest pet peeves? As for me, I don't like rudeness concerning servers, when clients think that if they pay money, they can do everything with waiters or serving personnel. What about you?

Assholes. I hurt them when they act out toward people, as long as they aren't like Mike Tyson on PCP.

People who see something funny, and then IMMEDIATELY start to repeat it ad nauseum as if it's the most incredible line ever said.

People who mumble or speak unclearly.

People who move my stuff without telling me or asking my permission.

People who will not answer their phone, even though they must have had it less than 10 seconds before you call them back.

People who leave me excessive amounts of meaningless voicemails.

Whistling. It's ****ing annoying.

The sound of chewing.

Loud assholes who think they're the greatest stuff since sliced bread.

People who don't take care of themselves (bad hygene). It's plain gross.

People who think what they have to say is much more important than what I have to say and interrupt me.

People who talk about 4chan
People who talk about drugs

Drugs.. That's all they talk about on gabbly..

People who can't use grammar, I know veg was joking, but when a new person goes from Myspace to forums, and they use that stupid 'language'.. It just pisses me off, learn how to spell, dickweeds.

It's "How are you?" not "how r u".. F*ck, get it right you F*cks.

Drugs.. That's all they talk about on gabbly..

People who can't use grammar, I know veg was joking, but when a new person goes from Myspace to forums, and they use that stupid 'language'.. It just pisses me off, learn how to spell, dickweeds.

It's "How are you?" not "how r u".. F*ck, get it right you F*cks.

Have you ever encountered the stupid backwards writing that's all over the place now? Makes it completely unintelligible, especially when the combine it with "text" speak and bad grammar in a paragraph that lasts as long as they can possibly make it last.

Have you ever encountered the stupid backwards writing that's all over the place now? Makes it completely unintelligible, especially when the combine it with "text" speak and bad grammar in a paragraph that lasts as long as they can possibly make it last.
LoL SUp mY NiGGa.

Do you mean that?

Andromeda.

Shasta.

G4.

Homophobes.

racists.

republicans.

LoL SUp mY NiGGa.

Do you mean that?

I ****ing hate that! And you know it. Ive made fun of that chick who does it on your facebook even :p

Other pet peeves:

1. Mowhawks
2. Pink Mowhawks
3. People who wear anime goggles on their head
3. People who wear anime goggles on their head, and have a mowhawk.
4. People who talk really loudly during open lab when i am trying to work
5. People who talk really loudly about old things on the internet. I was in lab for 5 minutes to grab some files off the school network and got pissed off by some guy who must have just found the "Im the Juggernaut bitch!" video. He was repeating it over and over and was commiting pet peeve #4 too.
6. People who play rap really loud as they drive by a crowd of people, and then park in a spot they could have gotten too easier if they didnt drive by us.
6. Your average "Rapper"s
7. When I pay 3 thousand dollars for a class that ends up not teaching me anything (as in, not even attempting, all we do is "critique" bad work by idiot people in class) and then the last 2 days we just watch movies and then listen to bad jokes.
8. Students at my school who have an Associates degree in Computer Animation, who take the "completer's" program to get their bachlors degree, and whose work is worse than all us newcomers, who dont even know basic things about the software they have used for over a year and a half now, and who think they are the coolest mother****ers around.
9. This guy who looks like Don Quixote and wears his orange shoes practically inside out. He is also commites pet peeve # 8.

Im sick of writing down all these.

10. Writing all my pet peeves and getting in a bad mood.

I ****ing hate that! And you know it. Ive made fun of that chick who does it on your facebook even :p

Other pet peeves:

1. Mowhawks
2. Pink Mowhawks
3. People who wear anime goggles on their head
3. People who wear anime goggles on their head, and have a mowhawk.
4. People who talk really loudly during open lab when i am trying to work
5. People who talk really loudly about old things on the internet. I was in lab for 5 minutes to grab some files off the school network and got pissed off by some guy who must have just found the "Im the Juggernaut bitch!" video. He was repeating it over and over and was commiting pet peeve #4 too.
6. People who play rap really loud as they drive by a crowd of people, and then park in a spot they could have gotten too easier if they didnt drive by us.
6. Your average "Rapper"s
7. When I pay 3 thousand dollars for a class that ends up not teaching me anything (as in, not even attempting, all we do is "critique" bad work by idiot people in class) and then the last 2 days we just watch movies and then listen to bad jokes.
8. Students at my school who have an Associates degree in Computer Animation, who take the "completer's" program to get their bachlors degree, and whose work is worse than all us newcomers, who dont even know basic things about the software they have used for over a year and a half now, and who think they are the coolest mother****ers around.
9. This guy who looks like Don Quixote and wears his orange shoes practically inside out. He is also commites pet peeve # 8.

Im sick of writing down all these.

10. Writing all my pet peeves and getting in a bad mood.
Yo man, you leave her outta this now. I'll have to mess ya'll up! :naughty:

People completely covered in tatoos.People who say **** every last ****ing word. I mean ****, come one! Who the **** thinks that's ****ing cool?

Ah, it burns me when a perfectly good song comes on the radio or soemthing and they have to let their chords loose on it.

tats all ya gonna no? ya hope ya lyk rest ov ma bebo leave me sum lurve lol

**** THE WHAT?

I'd have to say:
Liberals
Anti-gunners
Hippies
Fags
Lazy good for nothin's
Idiots
Dumbasses
and
Hilary Clinton

I'd have to say:
Liberals
Anti-gunners
Hippies
Fags
Lazy good for nothin's
Idiots
Dumbasses
and
Hilary Clinton
I almost forgot what my second pet peeve is. Thanks for reminding me.

тαтѕ αℓℓ уα gσииα иσ ?уα нσρє уα ℓук ∂α яєѕт σν мα вєвσ ℓєανє мє ѕυм ℓυяνє ℓσℓ
I have to admit, it's pretty impressive that someone put the effort into typing all that.

Women with short hair, or women that wear blokes clothes. Or women that stink.

As you can imagine, I hate lesbians, as they usually tick all of these boxes.

- People who relocate things to unknown locations when they clean up my crap. Not so much a problem nowadays, but when it happens... ugh. Yes, my desk is a mess. Yes, I have various things scattered throughout the place in illogical areas. But I know where everything is and get by well enough. When you try to organize my stuff, you leave me spending the next day or two trying to figure out where all my shit has gone.

- People who turn down drinks or joints out of principle. Really only get miffed when it's done with that typical condescending air. It's not like I'm offering you ****ing coke, damn it. People can do what they want with their bodies, and people who abstain are no different. Still... it rubs me the wrong way a lot of the time.

- Net lingo. You have the ability to type. You have all the time in the world. Start speaking a proper ****ing language. Doing it for a laugh every now and then or in cases where an acronym simply is the most expedient route (IIRC, IRT) is alright. But - y'know - it's not like it's your god damn mission to shorten every single possible word into two/three syllable gibberish.

- Emo and goth social circles. The counter-culture has failed. Dress like a normal person or go to the circus.

1) I don't like it when I write numbered lists or a series of data repeating in structure and my format suddenly goes awry. A question beginning with "Q" and then there's one that starts with "Ques." A paragraph misaligned. What to say - I like my writing nice and squeaky-proper!

2) Reading books which have extra information and footnotes at the back. That really messes with my reading pace, as I think that the book's still there but the end catches you two pages later! Some Pratchett books I bought were guilty of that. Ideally, once the story is over there shouldn't be more than two pages. Preferably blank.

- People who turn down drinks or joints out of principle. Really only get miffed when it's done with that typical condescending air. It's not like I'm offering you ****ing coke, damn it. People can do what they want with their bodies, and people who abstain are no different. Still... it rubs me the wrong way a lot of the time.

I agree. I offered a cigarette to my friend once. He gave me this "Pssh, do you think I'm a ****ing moron?" look. My blood pressure shot up.

Wait, so if you offered me a joint, and I said "No, I don't smoke" or "No, I don't want to." you'd get pissed? That doesn't make any sense.. Or do you mean, that if they give you grief for offering it to them, THAT pisses you off? (even though I don't drink or smoke, that'd piss me off, too).

The latter. I worded that poorly.

That said, if you don't at least drink, I'm probably not gonna hang out with you. =\

When people clap after movies in the theater. That annoys the shit out of me. I have on multiple occasions stood up and yelled THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU and then stalked out.

Back