Photos from City 17 (56K Beware)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo ppl,

nice pics. I'm from Hungary, the west-neighbour of Romania. Just had to say that :afro:

Rigamix: rofl :)

wow! You must have a really nice graphics card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Rigamix, it looks like the shadows are going the wrong way on that one.

Cool pics. I have been to Russia twice, lived there for a few months. My wife is Russian, of course! :cheese:
Single guys, get away from your computer for a bit and go to Eastern Europe! These pics of the chicks, well you'll find beauties like that in every store, every cafe, everywhere....Whether it is Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Croatia (Dbrovnik is amazing with clubs & girls).

Since I've got mine already for four years now, I just have HalfLife2 to wait for! :cheers:

Originally posted by Solidarnosi
get away from your computer for a bit and go to Eastern Europe! These pics of the chicks, well you'll find beauties like that in every store, every cafe, everywhere....Whether it is Romania, Russia, Ukraine, Croatia (Dbrovnik is amazing with clubs & girls).
You speak the truth! I will never marry a girl from North America now that I've experienced Europe.

French girls are so...hum...boring :) Lovely, but really boring sometimes :) Often...ok ok always !

nice camera by the looks of it btw and that edited pic LOL

haha european girls are the best :D

no offence but exept girls from the UK... ugly bitches :)

And French girls ! Never forget that ! Never approach some girls in France ! Never ! You'll die ! :)
They are DEVIL !!!! Gniahahahahahah !

jasonh1234 said:
I accidentally came across your post from a diff. forum, but all i gotta say is that i'm disgusted in the posts that you've made, and the rest of these pubescent immature kids that replied to your 'hot bitches in eastern europe' post.
There's so much shit for me to sling at you buddy...i don't know where to begin.
1) I'm sorry you're from canada (from what your website's extension shows)...God knows North America is full of ignorant bastards, but I always thought Canada to be slightly more educated when it comes to history and europe especially.
2) Now, let's start off with the whole...
Romania is nice but it's EXTREMELY run down. The pictures above don't really show it but to best describe it I'd say it looks like the capital city was completely abandoned for 40 years and people just moved back to inhabit it about 2 years ago.
bit. Where the hell do you get off even saying such bullshit? I mean, I realize that being the typical north american you probably took the 'hotel->disco->bar->hotel' route everyday, but you must be completely blind and historically retarded to make such comments. Abandoned you say...LOL. Buddy, those pics that you posted clearly show the French influence in architecture. If you paid a visit to Paris you would've recognized the layout of several neighbourhoods from La Place de la Republique, etc. For Christ's sake...did you take a walk down Magheru? You know, that street with McDonalds, KFC and a bunch of other recognizable tokens of modern civilization that you'd relate to. While I'm not contesting the fact that the majority of the country is in shambles, Bucharest is NOT severly run-down as you're making it to be. But i'm writing too much and there's too much to touch upon.
3)
there is barely any city maintainence (full on trees are growing through the sidewalks in some places)
Well THANK GOD for those damn trees buddy. Take a walk down any North American town and you'll be surrounded by concrete and nothing else. See, that's the difference between Europe and NA: in europe, they pave AROUND trees and nature...in NA, they pave over everything just to put a little convenience store with a gas station, and some good ol' mickey dees or tim hortons. And NO, those treest weren't sipmly growing out of the damned sidewalk. My God man, do you have any sense as to think back on your comments and realize the ignorant generalization you're making?
4)
he city is full of communist built buildings which all ook the same and are massive.
The city isn't FULL of them ya pratz. The city HAS SOME buildings, but you're not greeted at every corner by some stark angular concrete box. And btw, who was it again that sold off the whole of Eastern Europe to the russians? Let me know when you look that up.
5) Stray dogs ya say...LOL. Damn man, you must be really scared of some wandering pooches eh? LOL. Last time i checked and that was in May of 2004, i must've seen about...20 stray dogs (not even) after a whole week of roaming the capital. BTW, there's roadkill all over the damn streets in NA that's left for several days to simply rot.
6)
The Romanian girls all love anyone that can speak English. American, Canadian, British, Australian, whatever. You speak English and you're the man over there. Plus you can roll like a king with the exchange rate.
See, now you've hit a very soft spot, and you really overstepped your boundary. This is what got me so angry in the first place. I am sick and tired of impotent, socially and aesthetically repressed morons who show up in Romania and flaunt their foreign currency, thinking they're the shit. The WHOLE of Romania isn't like that. That's the reality that you see in the clubs, a reality you see in EVERY club in north america. So don't you even DARE make that general statement about girls in Romania. If you wouldn't have been so sexually deprived as to be so blind, you would've realised that that 'girl' of yours was some cheap whore. I mean if the uglyness didn't give it away, the skankyness should've smaked you dead on.
As for the rest of the girls in the picture, the same goes for them. My friend, these girls are called GOLD-DIGGERS, something that is quite popular especially here, in NA. And if you dare say that every girl in Romania is one...oh boy...
LOL...feelin' like a big boy ain't ya...amongst all those turkish ladies (which look strangely uncomfortable and out of place...hmm...) Damn man, strap a machine gun and some fatigues and you paint the perfect picture of a good ol' yankee hick whose ignorance has affected him not only mentally but physically too (as it is apparent by your ugliness in the pic with your 'conquest').
So please, stay out of Romania...the country DOESN't need your cheap money. I mean, it's pathetic enough that you didn't go to ANY historical sites to admire the REAL essence of the country, but for you not to even KNOW that you were by the Bran Castle (that's what it's called btw, not Dracula's Castle - again playing in the whole stereotypical 'the only thing i know about romania is...nothing' bit) just reeks of stupidity, sorry to say.
your ignorant remarks don't deserve an objective and to-the-point reply from me. However, it's nice to see that all the horn-dogs on this site are well pleased with their libido now that you've supplied them with fantasies (and i stress that word) of 'cheap hookers in run-down countries'. I mean...this kind of shit was peddled in juniour-high...
As for the lot of you googly-eyed pubescent boys that got turned on at the first site of those girls, just stick to your north american TV channels with jerry springer, and all those oh-so-precious-and-intellectual Fear Factor/Survivor/Big Brother.
I shake my head in disgust in conclusion, and leave you with something that i'm sure you picked up from your lady-friends: te fut in gura si numai bine.
Btw, fyi, I do live in NA, specifically Toronto Canada. The comments above apply for this city as well, so don't bother replying about that. As a ROmanian-born Canadian, I respect all countries/people to a certain point. And that point just got overstepped by American Gigolo johnh1234.

My my, nice eye candy. And I mean more than just the cityscape. ^_^

muffinass said:
blahlblahlbalahlbalhaa... ...anadian, I respect all countries/people to a certain point. And that point just got overstepped by American Gigolo johnh1234.
you dragged up a topic OVER A YEAR OLD to make this guy look like a fool(of course making yourself look no better and mostly just pretentious and self-absorbed, and doubtfully have any idea of what you are talking about), and waste your time writing this huge freakin response. seriously, do you always get worked up about random things like this? jeezus.

edit: no, seriously, I remember this topic from when I first joined.

Wow.. god I remember some people here.. where did they go.. where did LONE went to? I miss him :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back