Photoshop Challenge: DISCO MONKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Right, heres a little challenge... the first of many (if this one gets lots of feedback :D )

The challenge is thus:

Take a picture of a monk/monks, and photoshop them convincingly onto a disco scene.... grooving monks will be greatly appriciated :) .... make em dance for more points :D

I'm in. Is this a timed thing, or just as they trickle in kinda thing?

good idea btw. i've seen this on other forums, just never thought to bring it here!

also, for some inspiration, check out http://www.worth1000.com ( CRAZY photoshop competitions )

also, for the next challenge.. i want to do something more war/fighting/hl2 themed :)

groovy :)

Attachments

• disco.jpg
    disco.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 321
Woo! Feel the funk! :D

Yeah, this runs until the end of the month, if people can be bothered :)

after starting my monk entry, i decided i didn't like the theme :p

let me know when you guys do another one, im just not big into monks. hehe

Very nice y'alll..... but wondering why you are all doing bhuddist monks ?
I was thinking along christian monk lines too

ah well :thumbs:

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
groovy :)

I wanted to do something with that exact picture I dound on google.

You beat me to it :D

My school was actually run by monks, and we had a rock concert once a year. I could actually have got some real pictures of monks on the dancefloor...

Disco Monks, Southpark style.......

DiscoMonks.jpg

Created using PSP8 really horrible program it is, It's really wierd, It started taking chunks out of things and all sorts :X

will be going back to PSP7 i think, anywho, I'm to lazy to remake it in a decent program, so your stuck with this one instead (I hate it personnaly)

Originally posted by Stone
Disco Monks, Southpark style.......

Created using PSP8 really horrible program it is, It's really wierd, It started taking chunks out of things and all sorts :X

will be going back to PSP7 i think, anywho, I'm to lazy to remake it in a decent program, so your stuck with this one instead (I hate it personnaly)

PSP as in Photoshop 8?

?? :eek: :eek: :eek: ??

if I could find I good picture of some monks I'd make mine. *goes to look*

Sorry for the double post. didn't know editting was like that. anyway, my entry, hope you like it.

its actually behind his head :)
I can post the original pictures if you like.

His leg is behind his head?

In the original image?!

holy shit...

I'm just gonna bring this thrad to attention again. So, no more entries? I think this is a great idea, a good way to bring the community together. fun project. C'mon people, make some disco monks! We ought turn this into a monthly/weekly/bimonthly thing. its cool.

anyhow, yeah. Make mor entries people :)

you're just sad because your wallpaper was lame, and now you are a bitter, bitter man. at least criticism on your wallpaper was constructive.

im not pissed moron. i just dont think 'disco munks' are funny. so ask some of the 12 year olds if they think it is. oh wait, theyre all here

first of all its monks. it says so in the title. no reason you shouldn't be able to spell it. second of all its a photoshop challenge. whoever makes the best picture wins. Best is usually judged by how wlel they placed the monks in the scene, etc. realism. that doesn't mean you should just go and say "shut up this thread sucks." thats just being a prick and you know it.

im sick of people telling me im immature when they think this shit is funny. im not trying to be a prick, i just think this thread sucks and i thought your gay ass should know

Originally posted by Desolate
im sick of people telling me im immature when they think this shit is funny. im not trying to be a prick, i just think this thread sucks and i thought your gay ass should know

thats because you ****ing ARE immature. You're a perfect depiction of the stereotypical 13 year old. But whatever, I'm done with this discussion.

Any more entries, people?

any and all entries to this thread are officially gay, and so are you. good day fag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back