Pic of Gabe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the heck is this being discussed? And why has this not been moved to off topic? And most importantly:

wtf happened... I saw a pic of Gabe in an article about developing HL1 and he was not a fatass before.

first who the **** do you 10 year olds think you are?
you dont post pictures of someone in a public forum withouth their permission
and you certainly as **** dont start judging them on their physical appearance.
what a disgrace.
I swear to christ I wish I had mods so I could lock this thread, delete it and IP BAN EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU.
UGH
you sicken me.

The Porsche Boxter is a low-end Porsche. It is very inferior to its bigger brothers. It is quite underpowered and is no match for an M5. Just the facts. That's not to say it looks bad. It's just not a very powerful car.

Originally posted by Mr. Redundant
what a disgrace.
I swear to christ I wish I had mods so I could lock this thread, delete it and IP BAN EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU.
UGH
you sicken me.

You aint lying what a bunch of punks

very clever, and very valid point.
however if you cant see the disdain and utter disregard for someone's image, (being as it is a person not an inanimate object) there is no point in discussing the matter further.
I just find the fact that people see no problem passing judgement on someone that they dont know. life is hard, people change.
saying things like "lols lols g0 fer ti jog j00 lazi bstrd" is as disrespectful as it gets.

OH MY GOD, GABE NEWALL IS FAT LOL, IM NOT GOING TO BUY HL2 NOW CUS HE IS FAT, LOOK EM ROLLS LLOLZ, NO WONDER HL2 GOT LEAKED, CUS HE IS SO FAT I BET HE COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, LOLZ I BET HE IS EATING RIGHT NOW!!!

Or maybe...

Most of you people are a bunch of ****ing morons who think peoples fatness matters, gabe is a very smart and cool person, good lord he is fat but guess what, thats pretty plain too see, you dont have to sit here and whine about it, is he hurting you? No.

Too all the people who want too see him cus he is "fat lolz" I say, **** you all. And no I dont care if im flameing.

edit: Oh and by the way, too the people who are saying he is dangerusly fat, grow up and learn something before you open your mouth, he is not.. he wont have heart problems or liver problems etc, you have to be alot bigger before you start haveing them.

I just emailed Gabe...

This message was bounced back:

"Message could not be delivered (ERROR 3103-A)
The recipient's fingers are too fat. Recipient has mashed the keyboard and successfully ordered a typing wand."

Sorry, had to take my cheapshot.

Originally posted by ph34r t3h cute
a cheapshot you stoal from the simpsons at that...

No shit.

Also, I can't believe you misspelled "stole" like that.

This is sad, just think if Gabe was here reading all of this!

You people should be ashamed of your selves. Making fun of someone’s weight should not be looked upon as funny and all of this has just gone too far!

Why does everyone try turn into do-gooders when it comes to Gabe or anything HL2 related? What the hell is this, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints message board or something? Lighten up. You guys act like your shit don't stink.

Can someone please remove/lock this thread.....

it's just not on guys.....failing that, post a picture of yourself so the rest of the community can start ripping the shite out of you...won't be so funny on the recieving end.

Taz

rofl

com'n guys get a live! This is just for entertainment.
If i where gabe I would be used to it.

OMG, this behaviour suits more to 10 yeard old kids at school.
Picking on someone that is different/funny in your opinion.

Give the guy a break. Plz flame him for something else, not just becouse he's fat.

You'll understand when you all grow up.

-just some not-fat grown up guy

Originally posted by bmb
This is sad, just think if Gabe was here reading all of this!

You people should be ashamed of your selves. Making fun of someone’s weight should not be looked upon as funny and all of this has just gone too far!
This thread definately deserves to be locked, and all of you should be ashamed! Well said bmb.

who the **** cares i bet i can rip on every one of these people that are ripping on gabe, dont be little pukes making fun of people when we cant see you. show us a picture of your nerdy little ****ing zit filled faces and i will own you with some photoshop.

Originally posted by Mr. Redundant
what a disgrace.
UGH
you sicken me.

Calm down, fatty.

Stuff like this has been posted 1000 times before, and it's all outta love.
It's probably going to be posted another 1000 times, so you might as well chill the **** out.

PS. Where's Gabe Newell rocks. Such gameplay.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
I did a variation on the classic "Where's Waldo?" puzzle. Here you go ...

Where's Gabe Newell?
It isn't fun to post that thing like that you think " oh look so fat he is"!
Do you think gabe like to be called fat? i don't think so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back