Engineer ... Grant Goodeve
Sniper ... John Patrick Lowrie
Soldier ... Rick May
Announcer ... Ellen McLain
Heavy / Demoman... Gary Schwartz
Scout ... Nathan Vetterlein

Tf2_actors_by_Moose_sama.jpg

Collaborated by Moose-sama

Ellan Mclain did the Announcer too? Huh, interesting. But what's the black thing next to Nathan's head, a censored gun?

Hey cool, you used Makami (I think?)'s pic for Announcer.

Hey I recognise the Medic's VA - he's from Babylon 5 and sounds completely different.

I wonder if the Pyro lines are read properly then muffled or were like that off the bat.

Hey I recognise the Medic's VA - he's from Babylon 5 and sounds completely different.

I wonder if the Pyro lines are read properly then muffled or were like that off the bat.

I think he was read muffled like that, otherwise they might as well make use of the talent and give him a few different lines (theres only one line for Spy!, and it sounds like "The Heavy/Pyro/Sniper/Medic is a Spy!" All of which actually sound the same)

Ellan Mclain did the Announcer too? Huh, interesting. But what's the black thing next to Nathan's head, a censored gun?
yes it's a gun...

he played in a movie he's also a starting actor I forgot which movie it was but you can look it up so far this the only picture that exists of him...

no head shot nothing else

I remember him now that you mentioned him.

He wasn't one of the Rangers, was he?

He was that really annoying Teep from Season 5 right? Byron -.-

I've not seen this show for WAY too long. I'm going to have to go back.

WAIT, was he the guy who was a Shadow?

No you're thinking of Morden. Byron was the annoying gimp who helped start the telepath war.

That's a really good concept of her, suits her voice/personality to a tee.

Yeah if you assume she's Cruella de'Ville.

Are you still on the "It's a guy" thing even though VALVE has has said themselves it's a she? Are you that dense/stubborn?

Fancy sharing the official statement with me?.

But suffice to say HE has a male voice actor and a male body.

Are you that desperate you want it to be a girl?.

Do you need to add more female game characters into your masturbation fantasies or something?.

I'm sorry but you may be a closet homosexual, you've been jerking off about a dude.

me too the pyro is a boy...no doubt....remember portal? They only added hearts to to the companion make it friendly....
not girl y...

me as a female didn't find it girl y....

if you want pyro to be a female go download the female pyro skin....

Are you still on the "It's a guy" thing even though VALVE has has said themselves it's a she? Are you that dense/stubborn?

When did valve say this? I think you're full of shit.

I honestly don't see how the pyro COULD be a girl. The voice is done by a man, the model looks like a man (notice how theres no womanly curves, the pose is very man like) and theres really no proof to suggest otherwise.

Pyro is definitely a male. Valve always refers to him as a he, not she.

They've used both genders when referring to the pyro, probably just to confuse everyone further. But let's continue this eternal debate after "Meet the Pyro", shall we?

Valve never has never let us down when when it comes to voice actors, that's for sure.

Valve usually refer to pyro with "her" or as gender-neutral. There's definitely reason to suspect it's a woman, though it could be Valve planting red herrings for laughs.

I just posted the trailer for the movie The Standard...in the film section in of the fourms
the movie Nathan *who does the voice of Scout* acts in
he's the guy you see at the beginning walking out of the school to his car holding a gun to his head
this one *2006 88 min verison* he doesn't have blood on his face or screaming
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?t=156407

Fancy sharing the official statement with me?.

But suffice to say HE has a male voice actor and a male body.

Are you that desperate you want it to be a girl?.

Do you need to add more female game characters into your masturbation fantasies or something?.

I'm sorry but you may be a closet homosexual, you've been jerking off about a dude.

LOL

Do you have a ****ing standard format for all your posts that includes completely random and unnecessary childish insults?

LOL @ people who think that Meet the Pyro will clear up the whole gender issue. No it won't, as the confusion about the pyro's gender is a large part of the character now. The Meet video will only try to increase the confusion/mystery.

LOL @ people who think that Meet the Pyro will clear up the whole gender issue.

Exactly why I suggested we continue the debate after it's released.... new fuel for the fire, you know?

Back