Pictures of your room

evil^milk

Tank
Reaction score
post pictures of your own corners of the world. I'll start off :D

picture20vy.jpg

picture12iv.jpg

compyhome.jpg

The center of my world. It's an old pic though, not showing the sexyness of what is the Wacom and the MX1000!

I read the title as "Pictures of your mom" and got really excited D:

-Angry Lawyer

Two things:
1. Can we just keep the larger photos in links?
2. Nice picture taking there AntiAnto.

Wow... you really fanaticize about Half-Life 2...

tbh, I only moved into my room rather recently (used to be my brother's) and I'm NEVER in there. Being as I ship out for college in a year, I'm not gonna bother redecorating it. Hence, it looks like... well, like shit.

However, in a bit I WILL post pics of my basement (where everybody spends the most time) so you can see how kickass it is.

Jesus f*ck Shippi, that's the manliest bedroom that I've ever seen, and you're, well... yeah.

Edit: Also, respect for C&C: First Decade.

I like Shippi too! ROFLGIRL!

(no really i do like shippi. but i am so amused at how everyone is around her :D)

I'll post pics later!

Camera battery is flat, but i found a pic of my room a few months ago.
This pic was for another forum showing off my supplement tower if you're wondering what i'm doing.......that's A LOT of protein there!

Basically a completely utilitarian white walled room with bodybuilding supplements everywhere, bed clothes anc computer.

Axyon said:
Jesus f*ck Shippi, that's the manliest bedroom that I've ever seen, and you're, well... yeah.

Edit: Also, respect for C&C: First Decade.
ROFL exactly what I was thinking. I think my gf would kill me if my room was like that.

Well, it is, actually. I just clean it up when she drops by :LOL:

Shippi's room reminds me of mine ... scary ...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

JNightshade said:

is that who I think it is!?
I believe it is, sir, if it involves midgets and a rifle after you've fired it

My apartment

nh33sb.jpg

nh42ag.jpg

nh26zp.jpg

nh16mv.jpg

All pics were made right after I moved in. It's a bit more messy now ....

Why does everyone have this computer desk? I just put it on a normal desk :p

Shakermaker said:
nh33sb.jpg

nh42ag.jpg

nh26zp.jpg

nh16mv.jpg

All pics were made right after I moved in. It's a bit more messy now ....

For a second i thought those candles were dildos, freaked me out the way they were on the table like that. :|

Majestic XII said:
compyhome.jpg

The center of my world. It's an old pic though, not showing the sexyness of what is the Wacom and the MX1000!

This is freaky, you and i got the same computer desk and exactly the same office chair...:O

JNightshade said:

is that who I think it is!?
Old news pal :p Yup Terminator is SR himself.

Nice pics people... Some day I'll get a camera. Except my room is a complete mess anyway :( And full of posters I've since I was 10.

Terminator said:
Camera battery is flat, but i found a pic of my room a few months ago.
This pic was for another forum showing off my supplement tower if you're wondering what i'm doing.......that's A LOT of protein there!

Basically a completely utilitarian white walled room with bodybuilding supplements everywhere, bed clothes anc computer.

I can't help notice your baggies of drugs on the couch.

Angry Lawyer said:
I read the title as "Pictures of your mom" and got really excited D:

-Angry Lawyer
I'm about 120% sure this thread used to be called 'pictures of your mom', i saw it, but he changed it!

I don't have any of my room; have one of my house AND IMAGINE!

n612029393007222924235dz.jpg

Shippi said:
Hahaha

You can't see the flowers on the ceiling in the photos :p

But yeah. It's not exactly feminine.

I'm considering painting it hot pink, just for the reaction of anyone who goes in, haha
what, eye-scorching good fun then is it?

nice room shakermaker :) and Murray_H your house is... quaint. looks cozy though

Nobodys noticed my freeview box says P082 on it :(

I live in a rented house, hence the somewhat shonky decor. I also don't spend much time at home, so it's a bit bare...

Behold the POWERAMA!!

Closeup of the nervecentre:

photo02269wr.jpg

Crappy quality i know.
Thats where i spend most of my time when i'm at home :)
Yes... there is a Furby on top of my PC. It's an old school furby though :p My mom put it there... cba to move it. :p
I share a room with my bro. Wish i had my own room :(

Shippi: Wow, lots of awesome posters there. Did you paint/draw the one by your window?

AntiAnto: Wow, nice hand-crocheted blanket there. Did you make it? :D

Everybody: Wow, nice computer desks that all look strangely very similar but are still.. awesome. I wish I had a nice computer desk. I think I have a 30-yr old thing in the corner of my room. It kind of makes a really loud sound and tilts when I lean on it. I'd post a picture except I'm not at home right now and I don't have a camera. And.. it'd be embarrassing :p.

This thread makes me want to clean my room and put it up for display. Meh... we'll see what happens.

Hectic Glenn said:
I'm about 120% sure this thread used to be called 'pictures of your mom', i saw it, but he changed it!

negatory :p

all of you guys have cool rooms :)

Back