Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

your face when you realize hotnumbers sees black people as a synecdoche of the entire race: a single black face which stands in place of them all, effectively leading him to believe that all black people look the same

In that lighting, that guy looks just like the guy who played Candyman. If you don't believe me, turn out the lights and look in the mirror and say Candyman repeatedly. FFFFuuu...

Hey Phantomdesign, you wouldn't happen to be French-American? An RL friend of mine basically looks like a 19 year old version of you.

Had an event themed "Highland", so scrounged up a kilt.
I am on the right in both photos.

31743_398807078845_517403845_4000959_3645102_n.jpg

31743_398807188845_517403845_4000976_5919816_n.jpg

You're going to wear a kilt and not even show any bare knee? How dare you!

Had an event themed "Highland", so scrounged up a kilt.
I am on the right in both photos.

31743_398807078845_517403845_4000959_3645102_n.jpg

are you guys drinking ****ing jim beam from a can?

i hate that canned whiskey shit you get these days. you don't deserve to wear a kilt!

edit: actually i have no idea what you are drinking but your friend what the ****.

Your friends kilt is ****ing amazing. Hot water bottle, awesome!!!

Yes, PRECISELY people like me. :upstare: At least that's what our wonderful media would have people believe...
Besides, I'm sure the Virginia Tech shooter did more than take a shooting range's M16 for a spin during his bachelor party...
Tell that to all the poor Ukrainians who got deported to Siberia.

are you guys drinking ****ing jim beam from a can?

i hate that canned whiskey shit you get these days. you don't deserve to wear a kilt!

edit: actually i have no idea what you are drinking but your friend what the ****.

I'm drinking Carlton.

Solaris said:
Your friends kilt is ****ing amazing. Hot water bottle, awesome!!!
He said that the most expensive part was the hot water bottle at $8, the kilt itself is just a table-cloth that cost $4, the Jacket he bought a few years ago at an Op Shop in NZ for $8 NZD.

Raziar, not too many photos of my lovely knees - seeing as it was rather cold and that I had the camera for the weekend.

Ended up having 490 photos, 550 in total for the weekend on my camera...

your face when you realize hotnumbers sees black people as a synecdoche of the entire race: a single black face which stands in place of them all, effectively leading him to believe that all black people look the same
He's northern irish and has therefore never seen a negro in person.

Photo211.jpg

Your face when you realize toasted lay always looks like she's coming off of "the drugs from the previous night"

Photo6-1.jpg

Your face when you saw deep into Sinkoman's nasal cavity.

il9ab5.jpg

Your face when you saw Bad^Hat at the LARP meet the other week.

0000099k.jpg

Otherwise:

0000039p.jpg

srs.

Your face when you realise that Danimal looks like toad from super mario

snapshot.jpg

Your face when you haven't the foggiest idea what Danimal is implying.

2010-05-1022-58-30921.jpg

Your face when ZT can't do anything to be unattractive

no camera available

What the **** are you on? Tony Todd has a very distinctive face, the man in the back of the photo who looks like Tony Todd has the similar narrow long-gated lower jaw, similar nose, forehead is different, his eyebrows are more slanted than Tony Todd's ones, but over all they are pretty close match from that photo.

He's northern irish and has therefore never seen a negro in person.

You've never been to Derry have you?

Overly defensive much?

Nah, if I was, that post would be like this text :

****ING BASTARD CALLING ME A ****ING RACIST, WAIT I GIT ME HAND ON YEE SO I CAN BIT YOUR BUM ALL OVER DA ****IN' PLACE YEAH LITTLE GOP SHITE YEE!

basically.

Don't be silly, I conquered that gag reflex long ago.

Your face when you realize this chain already died midway through taking the picture.

RAAAAAAAAAW.jpg

Haha, what are the characteristics of a GTA character?

Or do I look like a thug? :p

Your face when you just get out of bed and don't quite know what's going on...

v4z4h5.jpg

Why do everyone here have such shitty cameras? Do you just use your web cam? That's just lazy.

Well I used my webcam...but i woke up like 20 minutes ago so i cbf using a camera.

edit: lol at Tommy Vercetti. The resemblance is uncanny.

Back