PICTURES (v. Sept 22, 2006)

Ten points go to Gryffindor!
As if I haven't gotten that enough since the day Harry Potter came out :p

[edit] It used to be worse about six years ago. I had an enormous, enormous shag of hair, almost like a big mop, except it tended to 'fro of its own accord D: I also had really terrible rounded glasses. And that year, I also ran into a soccer pole, giving me a big scar on my forehead that very closely resembles a lightning bolt. But I hear Radcliffe is quite hot, so I don't complain about the comparison anymore :D

Lol, and here I was thinking age didn't matter in this community. By the way, maybe I should have posted this one, I look a lot younger here but this one is taken a year ago.

Nothing to do with you being "too old", just...."too cool"

those pants need to be ironed.

ill put my pic up when i get my k100d in the mail. and i dont own any other camera or webcam

My favourite picture, naturally:

a7c9re2.jpg

I suppose that's from about a year ago now. I really need a decent picture of moi in suit. To compensate, here's a cool but rather random picture from the 15th floor overlooking Wembley Stadium. Well, I like it anyway. :)

Image013.jpg

Lol, i'm not particularly attractive.......i've always thought of myself as a bit of a "rough round the edges" type of guy.

*looks embarrased* In a very bad mood when I said that, sorry.........

Nothing to do with you being "too old", just...."too cool"

If being "too cool" is a criterium for forum attendance a lot of people here should gtfo, right? How is one "too cool" exactly? I don't see any hot chicks around me all day, so where are they dammit?

XTREME angle, lol.

You should make a video of your head in a big metal vise. As you turn it tighter and tighter, I bet the steel/iron would crack and break away. :cheese:

Kidding of course. You're just an ordinary bloke :)

Lawl.

Also, people need to keep the "OMGOSH U R CUTE" comments to a minimum.

I thought I posted a picture here once. Guess not. Maybe I should?

Nice. Very Nice. I can pair it with the voice easily.

Omg you all so cute D: lol

wish I could post a picture of me.

Holeh crap. Korebolter, you look almost exactly like the lead singer of Muse (Matt Bellamy, I think). Very cool :D

No one's called me cute yet. I need it to help me cope with my ugliness.

No one's called me cute yet. I need it to help me cope with my ugliness.

I already did tell you that you were an attractive guy, in my non homosexual way. "nice, very nice".

For God's sake Raziaar, tell him he's cute. There's no telling what he's capable of.

Call me cute god damnit.

Oh you're such a cutie pie. I could just wrap my arms around you in a great big hug, and pinch those ADORABLE cheeks until you squealed like a little piggy.

We need to do a duet over the inter-nets.

-The Nightshade Formerly Known as J

Back