Pie or cheese

Pie or Cheese

• Pie

Votes: 33 61.1%
  • Cheese

Votes: 21 38.9%

• Total voters
Tough call. Pie wins because you can have cheese in pie. :D

Pie... cheese is no good on its own unless it's spicy... as in, I'll throw up it up otherwise. :O ON other stuff is okay, though. :p

Anyway, yeah... pie... pumpkin pie and whipped cream... that's one of me favorites...

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeese. Hit it wit de fry pan :eek:

I like cheddar cheese :D + lanchester and other "normal" cheeses. Not the moldy or string cheese crap. now as for pies. Chicken pie is the only one I like but I like cheddar a LOT more. + I like other types of cheeses too. Therefore if I look at the advantages and disadvantages of both Id have to go with cheese.

Pie, without question, not brit pie tho with like horse heart in it or whatever you ruin it with, American pie with fruits and such.

Tredoslop said:
Who the hell wants cheese?
I do :frown:

Dutch cheese is great, french cheese like brie, camembert and roquefort are delicious. Pie is good but overrated. Plus you can't leave it out of the fridge for 2 weeks and still like it

Hmmm tough call. I probably like more kinds of cheese than pie...but the pies I like, I like a lot more any cheese ;)

Okay...Boston Cream Pie ...gets my vote.

As a vegetarian, my window for enjoyment of pie is restricted somewhat, whereas I never met a cheese I didn't like. Mmm, Havarti.

id have to say pie. Because u can have Pie anywhere, and eating pie doesnt make people look at you odd. Where as eating a block of WensleyDale would!

Also PIE OWNS!! if you get mad at someone, u can throw pie at them and it makes a satisfying splat noise.!! if u throw chees...your would probably jsut concuss them!

Also, as show in American Pie! some pies can be used a sex toy!

Dont get me wrong, i like cheese, i think its a very tasty savory snack...its just..pie owns!

Pie...because pie can be a meal, a desert or somthing you thrown in the face of a clown. Cheese....cheese just makes you not able to crap.

How could I forget! You can have sex with pie but not with cheese.

If you don't wash up after sex then you get a cheesed**k, oh sod it forget that I said that...

RoyaleWithCheese said:
If you don't wash up after sex then you get a cheesed**k, oh sod it forget that I said that...
WTF? :O

Dalamari said:
Pie, without question, not brit pie tho with like horse heart in it or whatever you ruin it with, American pie with fruits and such.

o_O

You probably haven't tried any real British pies...

Besides, we also have apple, berry et cetera et cetera. What is wrong with using meat in pies? I suppose the closest thing to "ruining" a pie would be kidney or liver. I don't much like liver, its too slimey but kiddney is alright. Also, the pastry is different for meat pies. Of course we don't ruin our pies but dipping them in salted, sweet lard.

Shephard's pie has a potatoe topping usaually. You see, pies like that aren't just "pies" they are whole meals with veg and all that put in...

After much thought, I have decided to vote cheese. It does give you crazy dreams if you eat it before you sleep.

It does give you crazy dreams if you eat it before you sleep.

Doesn't with me. :(

Nevertheless, I must vote cheese, because I don't like pie. Shock! Horror!

Back