Pilotable Strider Mod v0.2.75:COMBINE ARMY Screenshots

are the vehicles going to have their own hud or will it be like previous Stridor mods were its just 3rd person?

!!!!!!!!!!
Hooray! I've been waiting much too long for this :D
Gunship! Joy!

I must admit though, I'd like it if the helicopter controls felt a bit more realistic. But, I'm not going to criticise. Because the gunship is pilotable! Oh the joy :D
Lemme guess, version 3 (With it's touted MPability) will have the dropship enabled, and others can hop in it too? ;p

Definitely looking forward to the Gunship and Antlion Guard.

Great work.

Will we have the attack option for the gunship for the machine gun AND 'belly cannon' which is hardly ever used. I love that, looks class, i hope you added it.

I cant wait to charge a zombie off a cliff though :p

Woah Glen, I remember the time when our post counts were on a par with each other!

It seems these mini-mods are having everyone occupied until the larger projects emerge :)

These mod-makers are doing an excellent job, and I doubt they still won't fade away after the larger ones come out.

were they cz? maybe ive been a little too over-active. I'll try keep the posting minimal from now on :) (after this one)
Have you been away from the forums? Changed your avatar, i liked the big yellow face :(

Btw quartz you gonna come back and answer any questions or just post info and leave...the man from del monte wont be best pleased :)

This looks fantastic.

What I would love is if the writer of this mod (and those of other "minimods" such as Garry's mod) would release his source for the vehicles to be integrated into other mods. It's clearly a lot to ask, but such selfless donation of their work could benefit everyone.

could anyone put those screenshots elsewhere, I can't sign up for that sight to see the screenshots since it's spanish...and I can barely read english!

Awsome!!! But where's the multyplayer? (you said it would be on "the next version", remember? :p )

MigaS_tX said:
Awsome!!! But where's the multyplayer? (you said it would be on "the next version", remember? :p )

He said it would be in version 3.

Can't wait for strider against strider... :naughty:

Shouldn't the Helicopters Gun control like the gun that is mounted on the Airboat, seeing as though the Airboat gun orginally came off of a Helicopter? Oh, and dropping mines? when will that be ready?

This mod is one of my favourites....well there arn't many, but out of all that exist so far. I got bored of building crap in JBMod within the hour, this though...infinite replayability ;).

your being a sneaky son of a bitch though with 2.0, 2.5, 2.75, what next? 2.76, 2.77 :D :D (Joke.)

0.2.75 it's only to show you the new pilotables. I was working two weeks in the MP and still is buggy...

Strider Mod 0.3 have all the 0.2.75 pilotables and HL2DM models, but only 3 weapons working from MP from scratch...

I will release soon 0.3, but at the moment, you can see the pilotables and play with him.

One note: NPC's Strider, helicopter, and gunship are not hacked in this mod. You can fight vehicle_strider VS. npc_strider.

Thanks to all.

link to new version? Can't search the spanish sites too well

Pilotable Antlion Guard?! That's something you don't see everyday, sounds like it'll be a lot of fun

Yes. Also, the Pilotable antlion guard can summon antlions and have also a melee attack.

That one has been out for a while. It's fun using a strider on Antlion Troopers map.

oh.... well i hope that in the new version the helicopter controls get fixed.

There is nothing wrong with them now. It's a mod, not a flight sim.

Then again it is just my opinion.

Yeah.. but it would be cool if they were a bit more realistic.

thought it was supposed to be released a few days ago

Back