Pilotable Strider Mod v0.2.75:COMBINE ARMY Screenshots

where is 2.75....it seems it has been a week since this update was first posted.

props quartz, mp with this mod will be awesome.

Hi everybody. Sorry, the new version will be released soon. I hope tomorrow Tuesday.

The problem is the Strider. All the pilotables are implemented, but the Strider have a little strange bug. I hope to solve this problem today Monday.

Someone asked me:"Why? 0.2.5 works well,no?". I say yes. But 0.2.75 is totally a new mod, because NPC's are not hacked, and all the pilotables are real new entities with his own vehicle code and his own vehicle script.

For the moment, i can post here all the controls of the pilotables:

Strider:
-------

Controls: up,left,right keys
Minigun: Attack 1 key
Antimatter cannon: Attack 2 key
Leg Attack: Jump key
crouch,stand: Duck key
Enter/exit vehicle: Use key

Helicopter:
-----------

Controls:up,left,right keys
Machine Gun: Attack 1 key
Up: Jump Key
down: Duck Key

Vehicle APC:
--------------

Controls: Like the buggy vehicle
Machine Gun: Attack 1
APC missile: Attack 2

Vehicle Antlion Guard:
----------------------

Controls: up,left right keys.
Run: Sprint Key.
Shove: Attack 1.
Summon Antlions: Duck key.(You can summon from 3 to infinite antlions if your computer can handle it).
Tell antlions follow you: Jump Key.
Tell antlions Attack where player is pointing: Attack 2 key.

Vehicle Gunship
------------------

Controls:up,left,right keys
Machine Gun: Attack 1 key
Belly Gun (like Strider Anti Matter Cannon): Attack 2 Key.
Up: Jump Key
down: Duck Key

All Pilotables have an entry anim.

I hope you enjoy this release. Have a little bugs... sorry, is still an alpha mod and i'm working in it every day. I hope you understand me.

Multiplayer will be released in 0.3. When i solve all MP from scratch bugs and have a little Deathmatch working fine. I hope soon.

Thanks to all

TheQuartz: I thought the Gunship's belly attack thing was like the "Supression Field" used late in the game.

Anyone got any mirrors of the images?

Cheers,
bbyybb.

Sorry, will be released in Wednesday. Tomorrow i will prepare the 0.2.75 version without the bug of the strider. I found it!!!. I was working today to solve it.

Thanks to all and sorry for the wait.

Yeah, is true. Sorry, i want to finish it to release tomorrow. Maybe in 0.3, the multiplayer one. (Working on it).

!!!
Now its tommorow?
Eesh.
Oh well...

And a question: Does the Strider vehicle still have IK on it's legs?

I just get done installing a new FarCry mod to learn Quartz is releasing his HL2 mod. Oh, Happy Days.

The anticipation is killing me! It would be kew if Garry could combine his mod with Pilotable Strider mod.

Back