Planet Half-Life news coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SubKamran said:
I think you'll be pleasantly grateful when he releases the new screens. :eek: I asked if there was AA or AF on, he said he did not know, but I really hope so.

Any idea what the screenshot's other stats were?

resolution? what setting (low, medium, high)?

I doubt they'll update until Monday, but I suppose if they wanted impressive traffic stats on a Sunday afternoon they could post it today.

SMT said:
I doubt they'll update until Monday, but I suppose if they wanted impressive traffic stats on a Sunday afternoon they could post it today.

Well, he said he'd post it when he recieves the screenshots

lans said:
Any idea what the screenshot's other stats were?

resolution? what setting (low, medium, high)?

Nope. I'm not sure he knows either, I think they are going to be supplied by Valve.

just what i need., day before i head off and something funky happens. Guess i'll have to delay my flight....

Is the news being posted today sometime hopefully? Or is VALVe still draggin' their feet with the new screenies?

Rupertvdb said:
just what i need., day before i head off and something funky happens. Guess i'll have to delay my flight....
lol i hope you are joking

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
* bAbYhEaDcRaB waits..resfreshming PHL

man I need a life

heh. The PHL guy is taking his time - he knows he's the man of the momment.

Azrael. said:
yeah, is he ever going to post the info up?

I personally want him to post the article already, but he's waiting for the screenshots from valve so that we get to see everything together. And knowing valve, that could take a long while.

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
take the specs out of your sig, show-off :p lol

Lol, I have been working all summer and just got it built... I have to show off! Haha, yeah I know I'm a dick, but I have been waiting so long for a comp like that. Sadly, I'm at work right now on an old pentium2, that is painfully slow. I'm spoiled at home. ;) . At least I can sit at work all day and surf the web and not have to do anything.

ok u know valve probably forgot about him, so he might as well release the new ****ing info. im getting sick of waiting and its just pissing everyone off that he's withholding info from the community. **** the screenshots, make it an exclusive later.

watch this all be a stunt and fragmasters gonna come outta nowhere and be like "GOT YA ****ERS HAHAHAHAH THERES NO INFO AND IM BACK!!"

There are some bugs left in the screenshots, and won't be bug free for another week. Because of these ant lions, the article has been delayed as well to some time in the fall.

hohohohoho

Orange said:
There are some bugs left in the screenshots, and won't be bug free for another week. Because of these ant lions, the article has been delayed as well to some time in the fall.

hohohohoho

I heard the source files for the images were stolen, delaying the article for another year. Is this true?!?

KagePrototype said:
I heard the source files for the images were stolen, delaying the article for another year. Is this true?!?

Yes it's true, but it won't be delayed for another year, but for 2 years.

PHL's probable just delaying the info release to get their sites hit count up. How many times have all of you visited there today vs. normally?

I talked to halflife84 again on irc and he is still waiting on the pictures from valve, which it doesn't even seem they are sending him. He also said he has pictures on his camera but doesn't have the usb cable to upload them(lol). I also asked him why can't he just release the article now and post the pictures later and he said because some guy on the phl forums doesn't believe he actually went, so he needs to pictures to prove it. :(

Thanks for the update Thomas. Some guy doesn't believe he went? Sounds pretty stupid.

Well, if you can catch up with guy tell him he doesn't need to make us all wait for one little kid. Jeez, I can't believe just to pwn one guy he'd make everyone wait.

Since when has a thread like this on HL2.net ever turned out to be worth it?

I lost all hope of that a long time ago... :p

I have a feeling we're all going to be sadly dissapointed.

Either:

A. He's bullshitting all of us.
B. The info will suck.

Subz said:
i hope there are more pictures of gabe

and the steam server room, and the waiting room, and the golden crowbar and the computers they are using.

I'm waiting for my screenshots to be sent to me from VALVe.

and as far as the pics I took?

I can't find my freakin camera cable, so I can't get the pics outta it!

ARGH!

I did go, and I asked a bunch of questions..
as well got TONS of info..

Thats what he said...on planetHL comments box.

Why doesnt he just give us the info and then when ever he gets the pics, post them then. I'd rather have info over 2-3 days than a big block.

He's working on the article at the moment. So hopefully it'll be up.

SubKamran said:
He's working on the article at the moment. So hopefully it'll be up.

good enough - although I don't expect it to be very intresting though - was much more intrested in the screens (I suppose patience is a virtue)

He did only play de_dust with the HLR folks, and we've heard all what we want to know about that cs:s map anyway from them and other playtesters.

so the ****er didnt post still....sigh. i think its all bullshit.

was there an actual original time when he was supposed to post?

Oh jeez, since when did everyone on the forum get so impatient....................

............oh yeah....
Anyway there's no need to be so impatient. The guy has a life, let him do what he wants. If he takes his time, fine then. I don't care. I'd like new info and new screenshots but i'd also like the game itself even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back