PlanetPhillip HunterVille Mapping Competition

Hectic Glenn

Site Director
Staff member
Reaction score
[br]Over at PlanetPhillip.com there is a new mapping competition following on from the success of the Sniperville competition. The only stipulation as part of this competition is that the map involves the Episode 2 enemy, the hunter.
The winning map will be the one that creates an interesting scenario using at least one Hunter. I am looking for maps that create tension and foreboding of a coming battle.[br]The other aspects of the map are completely open. It can be indoors, outdoors, with other enemies or not, with rebel squads or solo.
The competition closes at 9:00AM GMT Monday 3rd May 2010 and the winner can grab $100, payable via PayPal. With 2 further honourable mentions scooping $15 each. See the full rules and details at planetphillip.com

Wow. I wish I was good enough at mapping. I don't have the time either; I would've given it a go. :(

shame, I know **** all about mapping, game making etc. in fact I hardly know a thing about computers, almost everyone on these forums will know a lot more than me.

I already started doing something.

can a drawing of the map work? whi a litle drawing of the hunter and words like "pow pow" for the sound effects?

Once again I wish I hadn't given up on learning how to map. I don't have the free time to learn now. Perhaps over the summer.

Downloading the Sniperville mappack now. Link for anyone interested.

me i would like to do a map such like that, but first, i dont have ep 2, and i live in canada, and i dont have a paypal account lol...

And too, i mae a cool map, but my usb key has been formatted accidently, and my best town map was on it so i losed it, i only have the .bsp

if someone want to see it, pm me ill show you :thumbs:

Back