Playable Demo

azmodan

Reaction score
I know they said that it wont be a playable demo but, think about it. to ge to play with the Source engine in the level with all the barrels and water and glass and that stuff ya know. those thing in the 22min video, it would be great, but thats not gonna happen right..?

i could care less if there was a playable demo before the game came out, but it would be cool if like the e3 tech demo room was somehow included in hl2 as like an extra or secret or something.

i donte even wanna play something from the real levels...it would ruin the real game i think...but to play a little with that source enginge *yummy* :)

edit: i mean play the real levels in the demo :)

you know what im sick of this, let's make our own source engine.
who's with me!?

or we could break into valve offices and hold them hostage until they give us teh demo

it dont hink that it would hurt to give out a the tech-demo. even if it s better now, the enigne, it still seems to be better than anything iäve ever seen before..

they should give us a 2x2 size map, with one barrell, no movement, and a pistol with one bullet to aim at the barrell. and the gun doesnt reload, and everything is completely untextured. Thats my idea of a demo. DEMOnstration.

if that tech demo was leaked (hint hint) id bust a nut.

Originally posted by guinny
they should give us a 2x2 size map, with one barrell, no movement, and a pistol with one bullet to aim at the barrell. and the gun doesnt reload, and everything is completely untextured. Thats my idea of a demo. DEMOnstration.
right...

wouldnt be to nice though, id play it :)
Valve, if u're out there plz! here our plea!

i don't think they will change their mind due to a 5 people wanting this done

nah, but i think its more than 5 persons :)
but if they have made up their mind, nothing gonna change it..

Back