Playing music in hl2

A

Aidin Ashoori

Hl2 music is f&*ing leet but da only problem is that in da game, da music only plays in intense firefights. I want da music to play whole way throughout da game. I have like over 30 tracks of hl2 songs but i would like to know how to play them efficiently in hl2. Is there a steam command or a program to easily play music during hl2? Pleese help!

You wouldn't want it playing throught the whole game..then you couldn't hear the awesome noises and stuff like in Ravenholm. :D

Ownzed said:
You wouldn't want it playing throught the whole game..then you couldn't hear the awesome noises and stuff like in Ravenholm. :D

Sounds to me like he does Ownzed.

My friend had a way to play MP3's with the console, maybe somebody could help us with that.

Just run Winamp in the background, and use shortcut keys to switch to next song.

werd i am sure ders lots of leet doods werkin on da mod to make da mp3z play in da game!

I managed to play coastline with the music on, I just left the media player on while loading and playing the game. If the music stops turn on the repeat thing.

CriYam said:
werd i am sure ders lots of leet doods werkin on da mod to make da mp3z play in da game!

ROFL!
I was waiting for someone to make a reply like that.

-Alix

how bout u try putting on ur headphones and listening to it while u play.....PRETTY SIMPLE!!!

Back