Please dont hurt me for this

B

Benza

Ok, i have searched and searched and i cant see anything bout this techdemo. Does it exist?? The only thing that made me think is that i played at my mates house and he was able to import maps and aliens and weapons and use them all. Where can i get this??
Please dont have a go at me cos i really couldnt find it in the forums search. Cheers

Originally posted by Benza
Ok, i have searched and searched and i cant see anything bout this techdemo. Does it exist?? The only thing that made me think is that i played at my mates house and he was able to import maps and aliens and weapons and use them all. Where can i get this??
Please dont have a go at me cos i really couldnt find it in the forums search. Cheers

Techdemo of HL2? the REAL ONE?!?!?! LINKSNOW!

Originally posted by Benza

Aheh! That's a joke right?.... RIGHT?

Re: Re: Please dont hurt me for this

Originally posted by StickFigs
Techdemo of HL2? the REAL ONE?!?!?! LINKSNOW!
Dont get your hopes up, he is probably talking about Adam's replica map for Half-Life 1.

Please dont hurt me for this

We won't hurt you, atleast I won't, just pick up that piece of soap next to that big black dude.

NO NO NO

the HL2TECHDEMO is for HL 1!!

it is a level ADAM made for us

Originally posted by Aralkar
/helps oldi
Come on guys, stop hitting on the boor bastard. Now he knows that the HL Techdemo is the one that Adam made. Leave him alone now.

!!!

The only thing that made me think is that i played at my mates house and he was able to import maps and aliens and weapons and use them all. Where can i get this??

!!!!!!!! import aliens... weapons... use all doesent sound like HL1 to me :OOOOOOO

Back