pls..anyone...

A

Adrian11

can someone make a mod with bucket 1 and bucket position 2 as alyxgun...plssssssss
i know theres smod, but i only want alyxgun...no bullettime, no other weapons, and especially NO *LOW* detail gibs

I bet you could do this yourself with some modding tutorials. The stuff you need for the AlyxGun is already in SMOD, all you need to do is make your own mod and put that data in there. Google is your friend, find out how to do it.

well i made a mod...i replaced the pistol.mdl with alyxgun.mdl(renamed to pistol.mdl) from smod and didnt work...i even replaced the bin and still...

Which is why I said use Google and find out the proper way to do it. It's not going to be as simple as what you tried.

I have no idea how it works, I'm only giving good advice, which is, I say again, use Google. There are many resources that will help you. You could have been done by now if you had done what I suggested in my first reply.

I hope that's not sarcasm :p

Because I wasn't kidding.

He said he's tried google, stop telling him to use it.. Forums are for questions and answers

wildchild730 said:
He said he's tried google, stop telling him to use it.. Forums are for questions and answers
He never said he tried that. I asked him what he tried, and he said he tried doing it himself, without knowing what he was supposed to do.
And if he can't find out how to do it on Google, he wasn't looking hard enough. The Valve Developer Wiki has a ton of stuff and it has how to do it. I know it's for questions and answers, but as I said I don't personally know how to do it so I'm giving him the best help I can.

Bajesus you people squawk a lot. If you're looking to just play around with the alyx gun, then download gmod and download the lua script for it off of www.boards.phwonline.com or forums.facepunchstudios.com

Back