Pluto Demoted as a Planet

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pluto isn't in my zodiac thingy anymore. Now it's just mars...

album_pic.jpg

that's strange to think there are only eight now officially

now when we're old we can be like "you know sonny, there used to be NINE planets..."

that's strange to think there are only eight now officially

now when we're old we can be like "you know sonny, there used to be NINE planets..."

"What happened grandad?"

"Well... well they changed their mind."

"You kids have it easy, when we were kids we had 9 planets"

My Very Easy Method Just Speeds Up Naming...

Naming WHAT? WHAT?

You suck scientists. Do something valuable instead of something stupid like that!

Clyde W. Tombaugh is probably turning over in his grave right now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!...(deep breath)...OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Poor Pluto. It is weird now thinking of our solar system having only eight planets...like, it feels wrong. Kids in the future won't feel it but we will. God-damned scientists, why can't they just leave well enough alone?

Moment of silence for Pluto, please.

"...and has cleared the neighborhood around its orbit."
Like any of the other planets have. Moons, asteroids etc. lol

i knew it wasnt a planet... its orbit was intersecting neptune's and isn't round like all the other planets. totally non-planet behavior... lol

i knew it wasnt a planet... its orbit was intersecting neptune's and isn't round like all the other planets. totally non-planet behavior... lol
Yes because planet orbits are round :|

Guys, its not like they have the rights to own a huge chunck of ice and rock in the space and say its not a planet or is a planet...you can still say its a planet you know...if you think a car is made of cheese, then it is...that simple.

Haha, Pluto.

You thought I wouldn't get my revenge after what you did to me?

I bet you are gutted now.

Well, it's either 8 planets for definite, or 12 planets, plus many more "potential" planets, which will probably add up to at least 53 planets. Plus all the stuff we don't know about.

Does feel wierd to lose a planet. Pluto was one of my favourites too.

RIP Pluto. D':

Guys, its not like they have the rights to own a huge chunck of ice and rock in the space and say its not a planet or is a planet...you can still say its a planet you know...if you think a car is made of cheese, then it is...that simple.

Im pretty sure that thinking a car is made of cheese wont make it be made of cheese.

Unless you actually went and made a car out of cheese.

Every object in space larger than 100-1000 miles across deserves to be called a planet.

I mean... who are we to tell the citizens of the universe that they cannot be a planet, just because they didn't eat their greens and follow the conformist lifestyle of what a planet should be.

****! And Pluto was my favorite planet too!

Other than URANUS. Ha ha! I'm such a joker.

Every object in space larger than 100-1000 miles across deserves to be called a planet.

I mean... who are we to tell the citizens of the universe that they cannot be a planet, just because they didn't eat their greens and follow the conformist lifestyle of what a planet should be.

Yeh, their so ... planetist!

if theres no pluto most shows cant include pluro as their planet of doom or something like that

Im pretty sure that thinking a car is made of cheese wont make it be made of cheese.

Unless you actually went and made a car out of cheese.

then thats exactly what we'll do!!

*gets totally off subject*

Puto was an outcast anyway. He tried to hang out with the gas giants because he was too good for this side of the asteroid belt.
Pluto can kiss my ass.

lol @ Puto.

"lol pluto shuld b a planet cuz its a rocck in space!!!1"

"Yes, but [long, scientific speech about the eccentricities of Pluto that make it little more than a weird comet]."

"but its a rocck in space!!!!!1!!1"

Back