Plz ban colt.45

R

RateBuddha

plz ban colt.45 he is keep flashing every one on his team and starting fights whit every one this Steam id is STEAM_0:1:2155103

They would ban someone from steam in its entirety for being a lamer?

Maybe he's talking about someone on the hl2.net server

Kommie said:
They would ban someone from steam in its entirety for being a lamer?

Actually, my goal was just to have the thread started not be here anymore. :E

"In a shocking turn of events, Valve singles out and bans player 'colt.45' from it's games, due to massive pressure from a single user posting a single lined comment on unofficial forums."

The guy obviously ran into him on the hl2.net server then came here, registered, and posted in what he though was the right section. Course, with no evidence there is no way this guy would be banned.

emphasis.

stop being assholes. oh he has 1 post now we can make fun of him for helping try to keep assholes off the HL2.net servers. you guys are really being dicks, with exception of the few who sided with him

RateBuddha: Get a number of screens showing people complaining about team-flashing and other shenanigans, and maybe some shots of the console showing "Colt.45 killed teammate <so-and-so>". Then we'll believe you.

Until then I'll take a neutral stance.

Homer said:
The guy obviously ran into him on the hl2.net server then came here, registered, and posted in what he though was the right section. Course, with no evidence there is no way this guy would be banned.

Yupp, that's probably what happened.

and btw. DON'T POST ANYMORE, your postcount is so 1,337 at the moment :D

Nah its 1,339 now :(

I think it's a shame when people come here to just single someone out and make fun of them, all he was doing was requesting an admin to get him off the HL2.net servers. There's nothing wrong with that so don't flame him, if you've got nothing better to do then don't say anything.. this isn't the steampowered.com forums where everyone flames everyone, if thats what your interested in doing go there and do it, but not here.

retards plays games too....in this case they enjoy flashing their team. Bright lights do entertain some people I suppose...

No admin can ban someone without proof (ie a demo)

Ban someone for team flashing? Christ, I get flashed by my stupid team more than the enemy, if you banned them all there would only be a few people left!

The problem is that noobs will follow the better rushers with a flash *already* primed, and are then forced to throw it because they cannot shoot.

So, they flash the best players on the team, who then often get killed, then the guilty team flasher will struggle to change their weapon as an enemy apporaches and usually dies. The team is then doomed to failure, unless you have Rambo on your side.

So noobs, stop the gren spam! Use your damned radar.

I Am 1337

RateBuddha, don't go scowering to random message boards complaining about my gameplay style. The fact is I've watched you play and in order to save you from further embarrassement I wanted to blind you from even going into the battle zone. I was being a friend. But now I see my attempts at comradery have fallen on deaf ears. I hate you RateBuddha. I hope you die.

Please don't ban me HalfLife2.net :eek:

colt.45 said:
RateBuddha, don't go scowering to random message boards complaining about my gameplay style. The fact is I've watched you play and in order to save you from further embarrassement I wanted to blind you from even going into the battle zone. I was being a friend. But now I see my attempts at comradery have fallen on deaf ears. I hate you RateBuddha. I hope you die.

Please don't ban me HalfLife2.net :eek:
I would put money on that account was made by one of the assholes here and is not actually the guy. Any admin feels interested check the IP my bet says I am right...

BigWalnutZ said:
I would put money on that account was made by one of the assholes here and is not actually the guy. Any admin feels interested check the IP my bet says I am right...

Whoa! You're quite the detective. Should I call you Sherlock? What made you think I was a fake? Perhaps it was the fact that I only have 1 post?

I'd like to pwn you in CS if I get the chance. Will you accept my challenge?

colt.45 said:
Whoa! You're quite the detective. Should I call you Sherlock? What made you think I was a fake? Perhaps it was the fact that I only have 1 post?

I'd like to pwn you in CS if I get the chance. Will you accept my challenge?
LOL u dumb ****...I was defending you! I was talking about RateBuddha when he replyed, I was just using ur post. Dumbass.

This thread perhaps may be the greatest thread in these forums.

yes I've been warned with possible pwnage. it would be nice to see the real name as to not keep talkin to a "fictional character" of sorts. find out who's lame enough to pull out the "well I may be dumb, but I'll pwnz0r your ass" mentality

Back