Poke646: Vendetta

Loke

Tank
Reaction score
"Poke646: Vendetta" is a whole new singleplayer episode developed on Valve's HL1 engine, scheduled for a worldwide release on December 21, 2006. Originally planned but also put on hold in 2002, the project was revived in August 2006. Since then we've been working like crazy on new maps, models, sounds and weapons to continue the adventures of Damien Reeves and bring them to a thrilling end.

Some features:

• 14 new singleplayer maps, continuing the original storyline and letting Damien Reeves take the revenge he was seeking at the end of "Poke646".

• 3 action-packed chapters take you to many new locations (such as a giant space station or secret Poke646 research labs in the outskirts of Nation City) and even let you revisit some spots from the original "Poke646".

• The futuristic PAR-21 assault rifle, equipped with a grenade launcher, adds more firepower to Damien's already deadly weapons arsenal.

• Tons of new textures, models and sounds create a unique and convincing game world, waiting to be explored.

• A brand new soundtrack enhances the atmosphere and underlines each chapter's mood.

Several mirrors can be found here.

Good ol' Half-Life, still love ya. :)

A bit into the second chapter and I'm liking this very very much. It got an really fantastic level design which really pushes Half-Life to another level. The weapons that I've picked up so far are very nice and fun to use, excellent sound on the sub-machine gun. I have yet to try out the nifty crossbow though, I'm saving that for tight situations as it doesn't have very much ammo.

Everyone should give this a try, I'm sure you'll like. I like it so far. :)

vendettatf2.jpg

That's one huge plasma TV. Bastard. ;)

I never could get the original to work. At the beginning, I'd get as far as picking up that thing, turning around, and my computer would freeze.

Might give this a try.

I'd recommend playing through the first one though as this beginnings where the first one ended. It isn't a must however but the story might be confusing if you won't.

A bit into the second chapter and I'm liking this very very much. It got an really fantastic level design which really pushes Half-Life to another level. The weapons that I've picked up so far are very nice and fun to use, excellent sound on the sub-machine gun. I have yet to try out the nifty crossbow though, I'm saving that for tight situations as it doesn't have very much ammo.

Everyone should give this a try, I'm sure you'll like. I like it so far. :)

vendettatf2.jpg

That's one huge plasma TV. Bastard. ;)

THATS on hl1?

holy shit.

Ahh, Poke646 was awesome. Neat that someone is still modding for HL1.

Short but sweet. Completed it in an hour or so, though I was playing on easy.

Wait, it's out now? Cool! I'm going to replay the original first though, I forgot what happened.

Is it wrong that I first thought this was a pokemon mod? :(

I'd recommend playing through the first one though as this beginnings where the first one ended. It isn't a must however but the story might be confusing if you won't.

Where can we find the original? Is it still available for download?

Disappointed in the length, but I enjoyed it from start to finish. Great mod.

These guys should make something for half-life 2, both Poke646 mods are awesome.

Back