(Poll) Favourite Gun?

Favourite Gun?

• Total voters
I've always been close to the shotgun, so I picked that. My second favorite would be the grenade launcher, or... "incinerary rifle". Of course i'm going to use that gravity gun alot but not as my main weapon.

I voted them all because I love them all.

Im hoping you can complete the entire game with just the manipulator gun. Ooooh, the possibilities....

How much damage does the secondary fire on the manipulator do? when u just shoot out that beam?

McFly said:
How much damage does the secondary fire on the manipulator do? when u just shoot out that beam?

No beam... that was the psy gun for the tech demo, show off Haze FX..

If you mean that "electrical discharge" lmao, my guess it just pushes combine on their ass. time for some cliff jumping for the combine :bounce:

Incendiary RIfle.... i just wish it was the one the striders use that burns blue... so cool....

<_<

>_>

what? it's just a magnum, nuthin' special.

Envi_81 said:
No beam... that was the psy gun for the tech demo, show off Haze FX..

If you mean that "electrical discharge" lmao, my guess it just pushes combine on their ass. time for some cliff jumping for the combine :bounce:
i didnt mean the blue beam, the orange one

Walter said:
I will sure miss the teleporter gun . :(
Yeah the teleporter was one of my favorites. Except for when i killed myself with it (which was quite a lot) Maybe in OpFor2?
Oh well, the manipulator more than makes up for it...

Headcrab Cakes said:
is it just me or do the sounds for the guns seem... tempting. i really want to shoot them! ESPECIALLY TEH USP!1!!1

7h3n y0u 5h0u1d h34r 7h3 gun50und5/c1ip50und5 37c 0f CZ.......4C3!

Walter said:
I will sure miss the teleporter gun . :(

Yeah. I rmember quick saving in every new location, and then trying out the secondary fire, just to see where i'll end up :p

Cyber$nake said:
Yeah the teleporter was one of my favorites. Except for when i killed myself with it (which was quite a lot) Maybe in OpFor2?
Oh well, the manipulator more than makes up for it...

btw If they're starting to make HL3 , when they'll make OpForce2 , Blue Shift 2 ( Maybe we will see Freeman talk in it ) ?

Don't Worry McFly He Hasn't Closed It, He Isn't A Moderator But Please Don't Any Moderators Close It PLEASE, We Need Something To Talk About Before HL2 Is Released!!!!!

G Man said:
Don't Worry McFly He Hasn't Closed It, He Isn't A Moderator But Please Don't Any Moderators Close It PLEASE, We Need Something To Talk About Before HL2 Is Released!!!!!
i know he aint a mod

I can't believe the RPG has so few votes!

It's such a cool weapon on the guided mode :D you've all seen the e3 vid wiv the guy on the crane thing ;) :D

I voted them all, because there simply isn't a gun on that list that isn't really cool.

i voted for the guass gun, because it sounds most like my favorite gun evar the GAUSS gun ;)

What if they've kept something away from us, they have a dozen or so weapons they haven't shown us yet right?
Well what if there is something, no matter how unbelievable it may sound, even more cooler than the Manipulator?

hmm...maby they'll add a sniper rifle. Or a hevy machine gun, lke the one on opforc

Back