POLL: Now that Gabe's a millionaire after hl2 what car should he get??

What car should Gabe spend with all his profits from hl2?

• a Mini!

Votes: 38 14.8%
  • a Mercedes!

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • a Porsche GT500

Votes: 26 10.1%
  • a Dodge Viper

Votes: 31 12.1%
  • An Aston Martin DB9

Votes: 45 17.5%
  • A Lotus Exige

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • A Jaguar

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • A Shelby Cobra....1967

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • A Ford Mustang SVT Cobra

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Or..... a motorised granny-mobile......

Votes: 48 18.7%

• Total voters
Why not all of them? I'm sure he can afford them, and if not, he will be able to now.

Gabe has been a multi millionaire for a long time. This thread is stupid, what car should he get? The guy no doubt has endless amounts of $ I'm sure he has all kinds of cars.

To give you an idea oh how rich he is, he co-founded valve and has been playing the employees out oh his own pocket since starting the development of hl1.

He is to good for a car. Put him in a fighterjet 20.000 ft up in the air blindfolded with no pilot...

all those cars are too expensive to drive around. you would always have to be worried someone would steal it. Ford Mustang Cobra's are worthless pieces of shit that breakdown all the freakin time. my brother had one, nothing but problems (i have nothing against ford though, i like ford, i drive a ford.)

minis are small, zippy, not TOO expensive and are just the right size for a city car. they are roomier inside than most people think. i chose mini.

ummmm wasnt he loaded after HL?
and doesnt he drive a lambo? or a ferrari?
or is that carmack...

B_MAN said:
ummmm wasnt he loaded after HL?
and doesnt he drive a lambo? or a ferrari?
or is that carmack...

carmack drove a ferrari tha he had sooped up. he sold it on ebay recently though....

redheadedfreak said:
I think he needs to buy the Oscar Meyer Weiner-mobile.

That was so fit him.

ahahahhaha yes! I completely forgot about those automobiles

He should get what this guys got.
http://www.airparamo.com/ppg/010512CasaGrande-Scooter/scooter.jpg

It's recommended that you wear kneepads though. I'm not sure what the ****ing idiot in the picture was thinking. And if you're in a crash there'a 34% chance the fan grating will be torn off, this can increase your chance of being shredded into little pieces of bloodied flesh by the fan. Be careful.

eiric said:
A koenigsegg or a McLaren F1, or a Saleen

Yeah, thanks for all your replies guys...

Sorry about not putting those ^^^ cars in or ferrari's/bmw's like the m3 or somehting.... but polls only allow for 10 entries.....
(and sorry to that person who wanted him to get a wrx....)

:cheers:

I would think most of the money gabe has made will be going towards hl3..

edit: On the topic of cars, he should get a mini, I LOVE minis, I want to get a mini one, as I got my drivers licence afew days ago (Yaaaay)

An Aston Martin DB9,

oh yeah........................

Or this car, the Spyker C8. This car is manufactured in the Netherlands, so that's one of the reasons I like this one. There are different versions of it. And the C8 Spyder T is the most powerfull, it adds Audi’s twin turbochargers to boost horsepower to 525 :)D) and the top speed to 200 mph (322 km/h) and drop its 0-to-60-mph (97 km/h) acceleration time to less than 4 seconds. And it costs € 232.500.

A mini of course - thought I doubt they'll be much space for passengers

Back