Polygon Playboy?

havok "boobs" 2.0
woot, i bet there are a few nerds around here that would like to get on that soft body deformation, i'm getting a polygon extrusion just thinkin' about it :)

just think of the computer needed to run that baby, it boggles the mind!

Innervision, the ultimate provider in geeky expressions of arousal. :p

Just think, at least computers aren't disapointed with 3 and a half inch floppys :O

Farrowlesparrow said:
Innervision, the ultimate provider in geeky expressions of arousal. :p

Just think, at least computers aren't disapointed with 3 and a half inch floppys :O

even better if its an external model ;)

Farrowlesparrow said:

actually computers prefer 12g "hard" drives

The whole BloodRayne deal just looks like a cheap trick by the developers to cover up weak gameplay. You won't ever catch Mr Freeman stripping off for Playboy!!!!

mortiz said:
The whole BloodRayne deal just looks like a cheap trick by the developers to cover up weak gameplay. You won't ever catch Mr Freeman stripping off for Playboy!!!!
no... he only does that for me :p

damn I can't believe that anybody would care about this. For me its just "soft"ware!

I think the level of inuendo on the internet rose by about 3%(Theres a lot of inuendo out there:O) since this thread appeared

We already know that the source engine supports boob physics. See Vampire the masquerade - bloodlines for instance. :naughty:

lans said:
We already know that the source engine supports boob physics. See Vampire the masquerade - bloodlines for instance. :naughty:
hehheh... boob physics

I'd care, but bloodrayne is a really really bad game, they could of had a final fantasy charater at least.

ComradeBadger said:
Please don't post things like that Sheepy, thats just plain disgusting :x
lol, sorry, but you remember that news story, right? ;)

lol wow..
just wow..

boob physics? :LOL:
now i think i've seen and read everything.. :p

Back