Portal Character

No Gordon is Alyx's son from teh futures and G-Man is Gordon's older brother.
One big happy family. Makes perfect sens!!!!!

With this speed of nonsence, i see this topic going to an imminent lock

Maybe its the lady from Black mesa that brought you through your training course

Decay was co'op, right? what even happened in it?
It's basicly all about stopping the resonance cascade. Remember the satilite in HL1? In Decay you prep it but the military abort the launch, obviously Gordon launches it later. The game ends with you finishing the resonance reversal process.

The lady from the hazard course IS Gina Cross. Anyhow, I want a new controler for my pc that strokes my cock every once I strike the hazard course's Gina hologram on her juicy holographic butt with my crowbar :naughty: Ups, did I say cock? ^^

I bet it's Norrico from Highway 17. She's vital to the story :)

The lady from the hazard course IS Gina Cross. Anyhow, I want a new controler for my pc that strokes my cock every once I strike the hazard course's Gina hologram on her juicy holographic butt with my crowbar :naughty: Ups, did I say cock? ^^

interesting. :)

You know, you do have a point. Now i started thinking that Shepard was his moms...

How can he be Gordon's father? He'd be called Adrian Freeman if he was - not Sheppard

No his moms maiden name was freeman and his dad was Shepard. But they got a divorce when she got pregnant and she went back to her maiden name. you get it now.

Usually spelled "Noriko". 紀子 is one of many potential spellings in the original Japanese (if your computer can read Japanese).

Leon botches the pronunciation, calling her "Norko," when he radios her to lift Gordon's buggy with the crane.

What if this whole thing takes place in a facility at the G.Man's house... *gasps* HE'S THE NEW CHAR'S DAD!!!! And Judith is the mom... :|

Back